What's new

Whiny Game Thread #2 - Jazz v. Mavs

He just got blown by and it led to a layup then fell on his ****ty layup attempt allowing numbers the other way and Williams hits a wide open three. Are you his cousin or something? Are you watching the game?

He also made two consecutive plays leading to wide open 3's, but let's ignore anything good he did. It's all his fault we gave up all those points and turned teh ball over and offensive fouls.

Yeah, let's blame Mack for all those defensive collapses and players getting offensive fouls over and over again.

Good lord I swear y'all dont even watch the basketball games. You just see Mack missed a few shots and get mad.

I've been defending Mack every night, but even I have to admit when it's a particularly bad outing.

He also made two consecutive plays leading to wide open 3's, but let's ignore anything good he did. It's all his fault we gave up all those points and turned teh ball over and offensive fouls.

And missed a wide open Exum on the next possession. Still, that catch game him and Exum were playing was all on Exum, who refused to make a move into the paint.

Joe Johnson is such a stud. We ought to praise him more

I've been defending Mack every night, but even I have to admit when it's a particularly bad outing.

Did he play well? No.

Was he as terrible as a lot of people are making out, blaming him entirely for our collapse? Hell no.

It's pathetic how badly people want to make someone a scapegoat every game. He played an amazing game against San Antonio and I'm pretty sure no one said anything, but he misses a few shots and makes a bad pass to Withey (who can't catch anyway) and all the sudden he is the sole reason we lost a lead.