What's new

Who do you side with?

Kind of a cool quiz
c82a9abe112c64b5dbaf492c505aa83a.jpg

Got Clinton. Although I'm personally going for Sanders.

Hilary 83%....don't follow politics at all, should this make me puke in my mouth?

How can you get an accurate Hillary count when she changes her stance so much?

I tie with Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein at 89%. I voted for Jill Stein in 2012 and I imagine I will again this time.

I redid it and answered a bunch of extra questions and nuanced my responses more.

It brought Fiorina down to 76% (#1) and raised Clinton to 69% (last).

So I don't really side with any of them to often.

This quiz asks for your stance on a number of issues and then calculates how your positions compare to those of candidates and to which ones you best "side with".

https://www.isidewith.com/

I did this about 5 months ago and got Rubio. Did it again just now and still got Rubio.

Rubio 89%
Bush 86%
Cruz 84%
Trump 82% --> scary
Carson 78%
Bloomberg 76% --> would definitely consider voting for him as an independent if Trump gets the Republican nomination
Clinton 67%
Gary Johnson 66%
Sanders 61%

Interesting!

Bush 81%
Bloomberg 79%
Fiorina 76%
Rubio 73%
Carson 71%

Cruz and Trump were below Sanders, Clinton, and Johnson. :D

Might just go for Gary Johnson again

attachment.php

I have no idea what Cruz is doing up there, can't stand the guy.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 96
Of the guys still around:

Cruz - 92 %
Carson - 88 %
Trump - 86%
Rubio - 84%
Kasich - 55%
Bloomberg - 34%
Sanders - 31%
Clinton - 15%

I got Sanders at 86%... I can say that I'm somewhat embarrassed by this, as I definitely do not feel the Bern. What's worse is that Clinton came in third at 78%, with some chick I've never heard of named Jill Stein in the middle.

Looks like I'll be writing in Dave Ballou this year.

I'll be shocked if I side with anyone greater than 40% or so. Entitled rich white people, entitled millennials, a bunch of nonsense concerns over the already fixed environmental issues with no attention payed to those that actually matter, the war stuff that we have no answers to so why even take a side...

Maybe I'll vote based on the response to a dumb questionnaire.

Maybe we will get lucky, I doubt it, and so many people will be disgusted when it's Trump or Clinton that some real change starts to happen.