What's new

Who do you side with?

Got my ballet in the mail today and voted!

Its long overdue to have our first Women president and I am glad that a qualified, hard working, good all-around person like Clinton is going to make that happen.

Mormon has nothing to do with it, or at least not for me. I got interested in him before I even knew his religion, or that he had Utah ties.

I am curious what your end game is in voting for him. He obviously has no chance in winning, so is it just a protest vote? Or just feel like he is the best choice so you feel he should get your vote? To me a better vote would be Johnson or someone else to buck the system. This guy is a republican. He is running as an independent so if he wins Utah it does nothing for a third party or changing the system. He doesnt represent any long term change, just protesting Republican votes that will be Republican votes in the future.

I am curious what your end game is in voting for him. He obviously has no chance in winning, so is it just a protest vote? Or just feel like he is the best choice so you feel he should get your vote? To me a better vote would be Johnson or someone else to buck the system. This guy is a republican. He is running as an independent so if he wins Utah it does nothing for a third party or changing the system. He doesnt represent any long term change, just protesting Republican votes that will be Republican votes in the future.
Best choice for me. Most aligned with my own political views, and seems to be an honorable and intelligent guy.