• Tucker

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Alright... assume we keep JC and waive one of TB or Ed or do a trade where we consolidate them into one player and we'd have 8 roster spots spoken for. Also assume we use our first round pick, sign at least one veteran, and add one more guy either as a prospect in the second round/undrafted or add one more vet. We are up to 11 roster spots spoken for.

Which G League/Non-guaranteed guys do we keep? Thought it might be fun/different to vote and cut the guys one by one. Vote for the 1 guy you'd cut first. The last 4 remaining are the official list of guys Jazzfanz would keep. Assume non of these guys will accept a two way deal... so they are either on the regular roster or they out this bitch.

One note - I think Niang is an NBA player and is very likely on our roster unless we traded him for something... I kept him on here because he has a bunch of haters.

Alright... assume we keep JC and waive one of TB or Ed or do a trade where we consolidate them into one player and we'd have 8 roster spots spoken for. Also assume we use our first round pick, sign at least one veteran, and add one more guy either as a prospect in the second round/undrafted or add one more vet. We are up to 11 roster spots spoken for.

Which G League/Non-guaranteed guys do we keep? Thought it might be fun/different to vote and cut the guys one by one. Vote for the 1 guy you'd cut first. The last 4 remaining are the official list of guys Jazzfanz would keep. Assume non of these guys will accept a two way deal... so they are either on the regular roster or they out this bitch.

One note - I think Niang is an NBA player and is very likely on our roster unless we traded him for something... I kept him on here because he has a bunch of haters.
Niang was a GLeague all star but has also been let go by the Pacers and Warriors. I would rather have Jonas than him.

I would keep Brantley, Morgan, Oni and Tucker - on the Stars. If one of them pops off and looks like a legit NBA player then we give them some burn.

I smell a trade. The money is so dire around the league that every team practically will desperately need a trade

Last edited:
NWG is still one of the weirdest signings ever. I thought he was going to get a legit shot at backup PG minutes given how good he was overseas. I guess Utah brought him over and was just like "hell nah" when they got to see him up close.

NWG is still one of the weirdest signings ever. I thought he was going to get a legit shot at backup PG minutes given how good he was overseas. I guess Utah brought him over and was just like "hell nah" when they got to see him up close.

I agree. Really was a bizarre decision. We could have kept a roster spot open or taken a chance on some young and athletic wing. I mean, why add NWG when we had Conley, Mudiay, JWF, Exum, Joe, and Don as PG options.

John Stockton I believe asked the Jazz brass to give NWG a chance. If I recall it was in the papers.

NWG played great in Europe, shot well and knew how to run a team. Olympiakos was left with a huge void after Spanoulis who is a legend. NWG pretty much lead them while they were trying to get back to winning. I wasn't surprised much when he was picked up.

Disappointed though. I can see him stay one more year, though. Mudiay will a leave a roster spot open.

JWF got replaced by an assistant coach. IDC if NWG looks like he's playing in quicksand, that was the most obvious pick. NWG vs Tucker was obviously next. I would have guessed that NWG would be gone first, but the high volume scorer who is terrified to shoot and takes 5 seconds to make a decision was doomed.

Has any reporter asked why they have kept NWG? Furthermore, has any reporter mentioned it? Third, I think this poll is revealing about the incompetence of the FO. Btw, I saw one post that said we actually have paid NWG more than Neto. Wtf, Neto is far superior in every phase of the game than NWG. I think people are right about DL. He tries to cover his mistakes by double downing on them.