Choose up to 3 players you'd like the Jazz to draft at #30, assuming they're available.

• Joel Ayayi

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Vrenz Bleijenberg

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Jared Butler

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Josh Christopher

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Ayo Dosunmu

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Nah'Shon Hyland

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Trey Murphy III

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Josh Primo

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Roko Prkacin

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • JT Thor

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
At a minimum, there are a number of quality guard prospects available late in the 1st round. The Jazz can sit and wait and still get a good player.

Personally, I think I'd take Vrenz if the other wings are gone. He could replace Joe Ingles in the future. However, the Jazz haven't been a team that takes much risk. If they're not sure about a player, they don't draft him even if the player has a high ceiling.

Last edited:

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
At a minimum, there are a number of quality guard prospects available late in the 1st round. The Jazz can sit and wait and still get a good player.

Personally, I think I'd take Vrenz if the other wings are gone. He could replace Joe Ingles in the future. However, the Jazz haven't been a team that takes much risk. If they're not sure about a player, they don't draft him even if the player has a high ceiling.
Yep. Slow and steady puts butts in the seats.

JazzyBelle

Ayo Dosunmu, a player who is long and can guard multiple positions, can go one on one, has above average handles and can learn how to play great defense..6ft5 with 6ft10 wingspan and an AA. What player would be better?

JazzyBelle

I'm thinking Joe Weiskamp may be in play at #30 too. He's kind of the Kevin Huerter of this draft.
I hate comparing White players with white players always but he is similar to Duncan Robinson. Much better defensive potential then Huerter but not the shooter yet but I think he improves shooting with being able to be a full time Bball player now

Mission Accomplished

I like Miles McBride a defensive pg, Thor, or Hyland.

They really blew it last year not getting Jaden McDaniels.

I would hate for them to chase washed up vets we keep doing it. We need long athletic young players on this team.

Sent from my SM-N986U using JazzFanz mobile app