What's new

Who should the Jazz draft at #30?

Choose up to 3 players you'd like the Jazz to draft at #30, assuming they're available.

• Joel Ayayi

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Vrenz Bleijenberg

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Jared Butler

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Josh Christopher

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Ayo Dosunmu

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Nah'Shon Hyland

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Trey Murphy III

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Josh Primo

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Roko Prkacin

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • JT Thor

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At a minimum, there are a number of quality guard prospects available late in the 1st round. The Jazz can sit and wait and still get a good player.

Personally, I think I'd take Vrenz if the other wings are gone. He could replace Joe Ingles in the future. However, the Jazz haven't been a team that takes much risk. If they're not sure about a player, they don't draft him even if the player has a high ceiling.

Last edited:
At a minimum, there are a number of quality guard prospects available late in the 1st round. The Jazz can sit and wait and still get a good player.

Personally, I think I'd take Vrenz if the other wings are gone. He could replace Joe Ingles in the future. However, the Jazz haven't been a team that takes much risk. If they're not sure about a player, they don't draft him even if the player has a high ceiling.
Yep. Slow and steady puts butts in the seats.

Ayo Dosunmu, a player who is long and can guard multiple positions, can go one on one, has above average handles and can learn how to play great defense..6ft5 with 6ft10 wingspan and an AA. What player would be better?

I'm thinking Joe Weiskamp may be in play at #30 too. He's kind of the Kevin Huerter of this draft.
I hate comparing White players with white players always but he is similar to Duncan Robinson. Much better defensive potential then Huerter but not the shooter yet but I think he improves shooting with being able to be a full time Bball player now

I like Miles McBride a defensive pg, Thor, or Hyland.

They really blew it last year not getting Jaden McDaniels.

I would hate for them to chase washed up vets we keep doing it. We need long athletic young players on this team.

Sent from my SM-N986U using JazzFanz mobile app

I've been watching more tape on Vrenz. He can defend. His length, mobility and timing translate on the defensive end. He's not lockdown, but he's disruptive when he's motivated. He's 6'11" in shoes with a 7'1" wingspan, and he moves like a wing.

Jazz have reportedly scheduled an interview with JT Thor, though it's not clear if they're bringing him in to workout.

Draft is in 5 days.

Honestly, there are so many guys at 30 who I’d love getting. Springer looks awesome, Ayo (flawed and a project but I love the upside), Primo, Christopher (I recognize the pure penetrating ability @Saint Cy of JFC, and a handful of others. This draft is going to go down as a top five NBA Draft ever imo.

I went with JT Thor, Josh Primo and Josh Christopher. Time for Utah to start going after player development projects with high upside.

If u had followed the timeline I've been posting about JT thor on this forum(for years).. It'd seem more like he's on a meteoric rise... no?

this is a player who was ranked in like the 70's firmly entrenched into 4 star status.. which never really matched the eye test (which is why i posted the footage here...)

I'm wondering if they were going to have him workout against Isaiah Todd and Todd cancelled.

Isaiah Todd would probably brutalize JT Thor 1v1... IDK what youve seen thatd make u think otherwise...

Todd fits the profile, n has the coinciding bag of tricks, of a scorer... JT Thor is muuuuuuch more of a 3 n d type of player..

Todd should b in SERIOUS consideration for Utah's pick... He has some magic to him, n the Jazz sure could use that... He is crafty with the ball..