• Total voters
No option for Rudy????

x7T8VuV.gif

No option for Rudy????

x7T8VuV.gif

This.

Last year Hood averaged 12.7 ppg

Gobert averaged 14.0 ppg

I think he will see a ppg increase from both of them.

I say 18.5 ppg for Gobert and 17ppg for Hood. Favors will have about 13 ppg imo.

Burks isnt even going to play.

It's Hood or Gobert.

I disagree, I think there's gonna be one last attempt of trying to find a spot for what Burks can bring to the table. You want that piece that in some way goes "against" the established system to mix things up a bit.

I will buck the trend and say Mitchell.

Actually it is just what I hope to see...but realistically I think it will be Rudy.

But I would love to see:

Mitchell - 18 ppg
Rudy - 16 ppg
Hood - 16 ppg
Favors - 14 ppg

That would be awesome.

Yeah fail poll. You had room to add literally every major player on the Jazz. Hell, what about Ingles? I can almost guarantee his production will be up. He might surprise and be the one to step up in a big way.

Who isnt playing so Burks can get minutes?

Good question. I would ask, is Joe ready to take on a large amount of minutes night in and night out, or in back to backs? Also, injuries happen but I'm guessing that you're taking that part out of the equation.

Ingles is going to play the exact same way. Dont expect him to become a scorer just because Gordon left. He said so himself in his press conference.

Good question. I would ask, is Joe ready to take on a large amount of minutes night in and night out, or in back to backs? Also, injuries happen but I'm guessing that you're taking that part out of the equation.

Joe Johnson's minutes being cutback will go to guys like Jerebko and Sefolosha.

I think Hood will gun more shots but Gobert because he gets a lot of FT"s will barely lead over Hood in PPG

#1 Gobert
#2 Hood
#3 Favors
#4 Exum
#5 Rubio
Nobody avg over 18 ppg