Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Lee

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Don’t live in Utah so can’t vote

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

oneye

2018 Award Winner
I’ve strongly said where I am before. Curious. Who will you vote for?

JazzGal

Contributor
McMullin, I imagine. My vote will not go to election deniers, and Lee has crossed that line too many times. I will not vote for a Trump lover either (Captain Moroni, seriously?). Lee has done very little in his time in office, and we need to go another way.

That being said, I don't yet know enough about McMullin yet. Looking forward to their debate on Oct 17. But I would have to dislike everything McMullin says more than I dislike what Lee says. And that seems unlikely.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

The Thriller

I don’t know how anyone with any self respect could knowingly vote for this:

The messages from Lee to Meadows — and messages from Texas Republican Rep. Chip Roy to Meadows — were reported on and published Friday by CNN.

They show Lee's efforts to assist Trump began Nov. 7 and included early support for Powell. Later, Lee explored a plan to encourage state legislatures to alter the outcome of the 2020 election by appointing alternate electors.

At one point, Lee said he was working "14 hour days" assisting Trump. At another he asked Meadows, "Please tell me what I should be saying."

Hax0rs

I'll be voting for the candidate who isn't CIA.

Therefore I will not be voting for Evan McMullin

The Thriller

I’ll vote for the guy who has said he’ll codify same sex marriage and isn’t beholden to extreme partisan politics.
I love how none of Mike Lee’s ads actually support Lee. They just crap on Mcmullin. I don’t know if anyone has noticed these ads on tv. But none of them celebrate anything that Lee has passed. He’s been in the Senate since 2010 and yet his ads never tout anything he’s ever done.

oneye

2018 Award Winner
I love how none of Mike Lee’s ads actually support Lee. They just crap on Mcmullin. I don’t know if anyone has noticed these ads on tv. But none of them celebrate anything that Lee has passed. He’s been in the Senate since 2010 and yet his ads never tout anything he’s ever done.
Conservative groups have dumped like $3 million into ads to slander McMullin. The race is clearly closer than they’d like.