Who will you vote for in November

• McMullin

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Lee

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Don’t live in Utah so can’t vote

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
Only if you don’t care about 2000 mules, Hugo Chavez, Italian satellites, and Chinese bamboo ninjas stealing your vote! Rudy Guiliani will expose the truth. Just you wait!
View attachment 13117
Four seasons landscaping is enshrined in our national history, for better or worse. I'll let individuals decide.

Vote for McMullin = Vote for the CIA
Vote for Lee = Vote for Constitutional Republic

The democratic party gave up their own candidate to run this failed presidential candidate from 2016. If you cant see what the democratic party, the CIA, FBI, deep state are up to here in Utah as a voter, you're blind. The funniest thing is, all the non Utah residents voting in this poll. You got people from Turkey voting in this poll you jokers.

The democratic party gave up their own candidate to run this failed presidential candidate from 2016. If you cant see what the democratic party, the CIA, FBI, deep state are up to here in Utah as a voter, you're blind. The funniest thing is, all the non Utah residents voting in this poll. You got people from Turkey voting in this poll you jokers.
1664735511670.png

Don’t think McMullin currently works for the CIA weirdo. Good people can work for the CIA, FBI, etc. As for the rest of it….my lord you prove yourself an idiot more and more with every post. Nut job.

I ran this poll on my Twitter too…McMullin got 87% there, damn what conspiracy you have about those people? Btw every poll conducted is showing this race is pretty close with a fair amount of people undecided. Lee has the clear advantage of incumbency and money, but McMullin has a shot here.

Hey Brother, the CIA is generally done some bad **** in the past as well as the FBI. But seriously you've taken this fact and completely misapplied it in the context of this election. Lee is clearly the worse choice if you vote according to your purported values.

Hey Brother, the CIA is generally done some bad **** in the past as well as the FBI. But seriously you've taken this fact and completely misapplied it in the context of this election.
I don’t think it is misapplied at all. Elections are intended to be a gauge of public sentiment and public sentiment has turned strongly against these federal agencies under the obvious double standard being applied by this administration.

image.png

image-1.png

If this is an issue that has demonstrable mindshare, why shouldn't it play into elections? Like it or not, McMullin is tied to what 71% of Americans agree strongly or somewhat cannot be trusted.

I don’t think it is misapplied at all. Elections are intended to be a gauge of public sentiment and public sentiment has turned strongly against these federal agencies under the obvious double standard being applied by this administration.

image.png

image-1.png

If this is an issue that has demonstrable mindshare, why shouldn't it play into elections? Like it or not, McMullin is tied to what 71% of Americans agree strongly or somewhat cannot be trusted.
Lol, You'll get no argument from me defending the CIA or FBI. Are you nuts? I completely agree with you brother. ACAB.

Any change of opinion after the debate tonight?

Yeah, because the American taxpayer is getting a rebate on their taxes for the CIA running cocaine and kids? I didn't get that, anybody else getting that besides "The Thriller"? lol.

You're either dumb or disingenuous, you're gonna have to tell me cause I dont like playing games. The CIA works for the Deep State, WEFrs, Globalists, whatever you want to call it...not for the American people.

The CIA started running drugs under Reagan and Bush (who’d been director of the CIA) so this isn’t some Democrat thing.

I did love how Lee attempted to downplay his role in trying to help Trump contest the election with different slates of electors. “Who me? I’m just some guy in DC. I had no role in anything whatsoever. Texts? My texts to Mark who? Meadows? Never heard of him…. Errr entitlements, government spending, look at my shiny pocket constitution!”

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/10/18/politics/fact-check-mike-lee-january-6-texts/index.html

At a Utah debate on Monday night, independent Senate candidate Evan McMullin forcefully criticized Republican incumbent Sen. Mike Lee for Lee’s efforts, prior to January 6, 2021, to overturn Joe Biden’s election victory.

Lee’s response was to rewrite history.

Lee tried, as he did earlier this year, to downplay his actions. But his own text messages contradict his debate narrative – providing clear evidence that he did far more to try to reverse Biden’s win than he now claims.
As if Republicans will care. But I would hope that independents in my state do.

As if Republicans will care. But I would hope that independents in my state do.
There may be a few but it is very few. The polling is near universal in finding the single most important thing to Independents is the economy. Neither January 6th, nor Roe v. Wade being overturned is seeing any significant interest. It is the economy, the economy, the economy and the democrat house / democrat senate / democrat president wrecked the economy. When people have to pay more than they used to of their own money to buy the same things, it matters a lot more to those people than some text messages someone sent years ago.

Crime is the issue with the second most attention and democrats look awful there too. Next to nobody cares about the text messages, and the few that do were already not voting for Lee.

Trump wrecked the economy but the lag between his idiotic actions and the consequences helps simpletons blame it on the Democrats.
Whatever you need to tell yourself. The rest of America knows the economy is largely suffering due to the headwinds being caused by inflation which was the direct result of excessive quantitative easing from the massive spending packages passed by democrats on a party line vote. Now that we have seen the damage these spending packages have caused, democrats are doubling down to say they need to spend even more money, add more quantitative easing to the inflation fire.

There is a reason that even very lefty outlets are saying polling on the issues most on the minds of voters serve to favor republicans in the upcoming election. When it comes to the economy, inflation, and getting the crime rate down, democrats are rightfully seen as inept. Democrats have control of the House, the Senate, and the Presidency. It was an all-Democrat crew that flew this plane into the dirt. The American voter is going to make them pay for it. Watch them.

Trump wrecked the economy but the lag between his idiotic actions and the consequences helps simpletons blame it on the Democrats.
But but but I love daddy Trumpy! Alls I gotta do is turn offs my brians and he tells me nice things that makes me feel better. Brown and trans and liberals are to blame they caused inflatulation and Trump is wonderful and great and please sir may I have another? Oh yeah oh yeahhhh