Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Lee

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Don’t live in Utah so can’t vote

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters

oneye

2018 Award Winner
I’ve strongly said where I am before. Curious. Who will you vote for?

McMullin, I imagine. My vote will not go to election deniers, and Lee has crossed that line too many times. I will not vote for a Trump lover either (Captain Moroni, seriously?). Lee has done very little in his time in office, and we need to go another way.

That being said, I don't yet know enough about McMullin yet. Looking forward to their debate on Oct 17. But I would have to dislike everything McMullin says more than I dislike what Lee says. And that seems unlikely.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

I don’t know how anyone with any self respect could knowingly vote for this:

The messages from Lee to Meadows — and messages from Texas Republican Rep. Chip Roy to Meadows — were reported on and published Friday by CNN.

They show Lee's efforts to assist Trump began Nov. 7 and included early support for Powell. Later, Lee explored a plan to encourage state legislatures to alter the outcome of the 2020 election by appointing alternate electors.

At one point, Lee said he was working "14 hour days" assisting Trump. At another he asked Meadows, "Please tell me what I should be saying."

I’ll vote for the guy who has said he’ll codify same sex marriage and isn’t beholden to extreme partisan politics.
I love how none of Mike Lee’s ads actually support Lee. They just crap on Mcmullin. I don’t know if anyone has noticed these ads on tv. But none of them celebrate anything that Lee has passed. He’s been in the Senate since 2010 and yet his ads never tout anything he’s ever done.

I love how none of Mike Lee’s ads actually support Lee. They just crap on Mcmullin. I don’t know if anyone has noticed these ads on tv. But none of them celebrate anything that Lee has passed. He’s been in the Senate since 2010 and yet his ads never tout anything he’s ever done.
Conservative groups have dumped like $3 million into ads to slander McMullin. The race is clearly closer than they’d like.

When did the CIA become a public enemy? I think I missed the memo.
Everyone is an enemy in todays society. So many people mad and afraid of everything and everyone despite the fact that we have it better than any other generation in history. People are idiots.

Oh lets see, ever since the DOJ and FBI created a false narrative that Donald Trump had engaged with foreign actors from Russia, or when they hid/covered up the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Maybe when the Federal Government hunted down and murdered LDS folks.

Everyone is an enemy in todays society. So many people mad and afraid of everything and everyone despite the fact that we have it better than any other generation in history. People are idiots.
Hey moron, you the dumbest brick head on these forums. You a poptart, sweetheart, you soft in the middle.

Maybe, I’m just reading into things here, but maybe The far left and the far right (which is now mainstream right) view America as the bad guy? The mainstream right promotes isolationism. While the far left views American intervention as imperialist. Both right now view the CIA maybe as the enemy? I dunno, it’s just a shot in the dark.

What’s funny is that Americans that bitch the most about globalism, globalists, world wide trade, etc are the ones who’d cry the most if stores stopped selling cheap foreign made goods. Imagine how pissed off a bunch of rubes in Arkansas would be if they showed up at an empty Walmart. Imagine how outraged a bunch of Trumpers in Florida would be if they actually had to pay the true cost of a plasma or iPhone.

The same folks who right now wish they could go back to the 1950s would totally hate actually living and working in the 1950s. Those factory and coal jobs were dangerous jobs that took years off one’s life. Sorry, but I don’t think today’s Joe Sixpack who bitches about slow wifi connections and needs a Fire F-550 to compensate could handle working in the coal mines of yesterday.

I get it, not everything should be offshored and not everyone should work in a damn office. But it’s just weird to me that “globalism” is painted in such a bad light when we have so damn much. Children have in their hands something more powerful than any computer from That era. And that for some weird reason the 1950s when people lived in homes the size of today’s garages, didn’t have AC, worked ****** jobs, and owned one ****** domestic made car that fell apart after 3 years is somehow seen as the pinnacle of American prosperity.

To the 7 people who live out of the country who voted for McMullin:

Don't worry, I laugh too when the CIA goes into your country and takes your goods.

To the 7 people who live out of the country who voted for McMullin:

Don't worry, I laugh too when the CIA goes into your country and takes your goods.
Sooooo America is bad because it’s imperialist. Glad we got that out of the way.

Sooooo America is bad because it’s imperialist. Glad we got that out of the way.
Yeah, because the American taxpayer is getting a rebate on their taxes for the CIA running cocaine and kids? I didn't get that, anybody else getting that besides "The Thriller"? lol.

You're either dumb or disingenuous, you're gonna have to tell me cause I dont like playing games. The CIA works for the Deep State, WEFrs, Globalists, whatever you want to call it...not for the American people.