Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Player B

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Player C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scott Padgett

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
How do you not vote the more efficient player with better 3pt % on higher number of attempts in today's NBA? Assists can be overrated. I take the better 3 point shooter every time, especially when overall FG %is so much higher.

We JC and DM or Conley spending time on the bench units they have firepower up they asses... I really wish we’d focus on putting defenders around them. I will give them a pass for no action at trade deadline put this summer there should be ample opportunity to put some finishing touches on the roster. Just don’t get guys that are completely helpless on offense like Ed.

Id feel so great about our roster if we had one more solid big man and one more solid wing.

And he added 15lbs of muscle every offseason. This is ongoing.
AK 47 was 12 feet tall and 975 lbs of solid muscle by the end of his career based on the media day reporting numbers.

All per 36.

Player A:

41.2% FG, 35% on 6.1 3PA, 86.7% FT on 7 FTA, 3.7 rebounds, 7.1 assists, 23.2 points.

Player B:

48.7% FG, 38.6% on 8.5 3PA, 75% FT on 2.6 FTA, 3.9 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 22.9 points.

Player C:

45.9% FG, 30% on 3.1 3PA, 70.6% on 3.5 FTA, 4.7 rebounds, 3.3 assists, 11.5 points.

Player A if I need someone to create on possessions, player B if I need a sharp-shooter, player C if I need better interior defense.

Don’t forget the jump shot. He worked with Hornacek, after all.
I'd fight it... then get sucked in to believing it... then be disappointed. I wish AK would have come along 10 years later. He'd have been a stretch, playmaking 4 all along... now he'd probably be a sometimes 5. AK and Sloan was a tough combination... I like them both, but personalities didn't mesh.

I'd fight it... then get sucked in to believing it... then be disappointed. I wish AK would have come along 10 years later. He'd have been a stretch, playmaking 4 all along... now he'd probably be a sometimes 5. AK and Sloan was a tough combination... I like them both, but personalities didn't mesh.
And really it was Sloan that struggled to keep up as the game was changing. Taking away the illegal defense call basically gutted most of his offensive schemes. Tough to keep up with the changing times.

And really it was Sloan that struggled to keep up as the game was changing. Taking away the illegal defense call basically gutted most of his offensive schemes. Tough to keep up with the changing times.
His hard nosed consistency made him great... kind of did him in towards the end. I love the man even though he is imperfect. The fouling too much and over controlling issues hurt us at the end. I’d also mention the fact that he didn’t like the three but that was a general coach thing at the time. I experienced it in youth and high school hoops... I often wondered if my coaches knew math.

All per 36.

Player A:

41.2% FG, 35% on 6.1 3PA, 86.7% FT on 7 FTA, 3.7 rebounds, 7.1 assists, 23.2 points.

Player B:

48.7% FG, 38.6% on 8.5 3PA, 75% FT on 2.6 FTA, 3.9 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 22.9 points.

Player C:

45.9% FG, 30% on 3.1 3PA, 70.6% on 3.5 FTA, 4.7 rebounds, 3.3 assists, 11.5 points.
I take player B.
Who are these dudes

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Tough thing is it depends on the role. For a high volume bench guy who just needs to get points and keep the pressure on, then lower percentages can be ok. If it's a low post scorer who needs high efficiency, then percentages matter and make a bigger difference. And comparing like a gobert to a Mitchell will produce much different results when you don't know the context. From the stats alone I voted for B due to efficiency.
Ya, this

How do you not vote the more efficient player with better 3pt % on higher number of attempts in today's NBA? Assists can be overrated. I take the better 3 point shooter every time, especially when overall FG %is so much higher.
Yep. This is how I feel.
IDGAF about the other stuff really.

So we've got more people voting for Player B. In any case, whether you choose A or B, you can debate these guys. Obviously nobody chose C. The funny thing is, imagine someone proposing Exum for Lou Williams trades two months ago. We would have been content dumping his contract. Instead we got someone who you could argue is better than Williams, yet it would have been laughable to suggest a deal like that.

This

This is like trying to choose between Adriana Chechik or Riley Reid. You really can’t go wrong with A or B.