What's new

Who would you trade, Don or Rudy?

Would you let Don or Rudy go?

• Let Don go

• Let Rudy go

Results are only viewable after voting.

LoPo

Banned
Donovan wasn't the best this year. Clarkson was. And it wasn't even close. Clarkson's shooting % are on par with DM over their careers. DM is not budding. He has maxed out. Probably will be at this level for a few more years then start to decline. Undersized volume shooters that play no defense, lack leadership and have low BBIQ don't age well in the NBA.
When Donovan plays poorly, we lose. We Donovan plays well, we win. That's why he's the most important player on our team.

Does that hurt your feelings?

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I voted Rudy but it’s about age and I think Donovan is more likely to preserve his trade value. Keeping Rudy might lead us to some 45 win seasons that make us stay in the King zone. Trading Rudy and building around Donovan leads to 35 wins next year and him asking out so that we can do the thing we need to.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I had hope Donovan would be a cut above the Lavines or Beals of the world because of defensive development. He has instead regressed and I have zero reason to believe he figures it out now. He got some additional steals and I thought maybe he could just be super aggressive and have more utility but he just isn’t willing or isn’t able to give us what we need there.

He’s an all star top 30 player… he’s not a superstar. We needed him to be like the pg version of Jimmy Butler to be a real contender… it ain’t happening.

MT Steve

Contributor
When Donovan plays poorly, we lose. We Donovan plays well, we win. That's why he's the most important player on our team.

When Donovan doesn't play at all, we have a similar winning percentage to when he does play.

When Rudy doesn't play at all, we have a horrible record.

LoPo

Banned
When Donovan doesn't play at all, we have a similar winning percentage to when he does play.

When Rudy doesn't play at all, we have a horrible record.

When you build an entire system around somebody and that somebody is out, you are bound to struggle.

Use logic

LoPo

Banned
We just got eliminated in a series where Mitchell was a traffic cone on defense, to the point where he got blasted all over social media, and on offense he shot 39.8% from the field and 20.8% (LMAO) from 3.
There are more social media posts laughing at Rudy being toyed with by Brunson than anything about Don.

But yeah, Don had a few bad games in the series. It's hard to be the only guy on the team who can create offense. Too bad the big man is worthless at offense.