What's new

Who would you trade, Don or Rudy?

Would you let Don or Rudy go?

• Let Don go

• Let Rudy go

Results are only viewable after voting.
When Donovan doesn't play at all, we have a similar winning percentage to when he does play.

When Rudy doesn't play at all, we have a horrible record.

Does that hurt your feelings?
When you build an entire system around somebody and that somebody is out, you are bound to struggle.

Use logic

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

We just got eliminated in a series where Mitchell was a traffic cone on defense, to the point where he got blasted all over social media, and on offense he shot 39.8% from the field and 20.8% (LMAO) from 3.
There are more social media posts laughing at Rudy being toyed with by Brunson than anything about Don.

But yeah, Don had a few bad games in the series. It's hard to be the only guy on the team who can create offense. Too bad the big man is worthless at offense.

There are more social media posts laughing at Rudy being toyed with by Brunson than anything about Don.
Actually, the consensus amongst the national reporters was that Rudy wasn't getting "exposed", his teammates were. When he had to go out to defend the 3, it was a layup drill. When he stayed in the paint, kick out for 3.

Only the dumb fans are still blaming Rudy.

But yeah, Don had a few bad games in the series. It's hard to be the only guy on the team who can create offense. Too bad the big man is worthless at offense.

The literal Joe Ingles/Rudy Gobert PnR was *the* most efficient play in basketball last year.

You can have an elite offense while utilizing Rudy. Mitchell just doesn't know how.

I think we need another thread with the same posters arguing about Rudy vs Donovan. I mean, we only have like a half dozen. The added insight we get with more "I know you are but what am I" arguments is simply astounding. We can't have enough of these, tbpmfhwy. If we play our cards right we can fill the entire first page with these threads. Hit it people!

Actually, the consensus amongst the national reporters was that Rudy wasn't getting "exposed", his teammates were. When he had to go out to defend the 3, it was a layup drill. When he stayed in the paint, kick out for 3.

Only the dumb fans are still blaming Rudy.

The literal Joe Ingles/Rudy Gobert PnR was *the* most efficient play in basketball last year.

You can have an elite offense while utilizing Rudy. Mitchell just doesn't know how.

Reading comprehension is tough for you. Nobody blamed Rudy at all. I just pointed out that Rudy is made to be the joke on social media not Don.

Last year was great until the playoffs where Rudy once again was above average at best.

Nobody wins with Rudy types. Go watch playoff basketball will you?

Reading comprehension is tough for you. Nobody blamed Rudy at all. I just pointed out that Rudy is made to be the joke on social media not Don.

Last year was great until the playoffs where Rudy once again was above average at best.

Nobody wins with Rudy types. Go watch playoff basketball will you?

Lopo: "Nobody blamed Rudy at all"

*goes on to blame Rudy*

DM almost certainly gets you more and it seems like his diva ******** might be at the root of all the locker room problems so it’s a pretty easy call for me if it were mine to call.

That being said, Quin should go before either of them, and they really both should go.

DM almost certainly gets you more and it seems like his diva ******** might be at the root of all the locker room problems so it’s a pretty easy call for me if it were mine to call.

That being said, Quin should go before either of them, and they really both should go.
It seems like nobody likes Rudy, but hey, keep thinking your BS. Lol

If they were on the same page, they would be great complements. If you trade either, you need to get the same kid of player back, with hopefully better results, but no guarantees, to complement the other. If they can't play together, trade both and work on the next generation.

Rudy's contract is huge and he obviously has limitations that impact what you can do with your schemes so you have to consider trading him. However, IF the choice is he or Donovan, I have to vote Donny. The influence he reportedly has over the FO and the leeway he is given relative to his ability is a bigger problem than Rudy. I think Donny needs more help around him to make us a contender than Rudy does. The sad part is that they need each other and a different supporting cast.