What's new

Who would you trade, Don or Rudy?

Would you let Don or Rudy go?

• Let Don go

• Let Rudy go

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s coaching. I mean I love what Quin has done for our franchise, however it’s plain to see he no more pull. I think the players see the problem with the system, but the system hasn’t changed. It’s not so much needing a stretch 5 as it is allowing Rudy room to and opportunity to be an offensive presence. I remember in a couple post annual interviews he said he wanted to do more for the team. I think Quinn has restricted his job to just being a defensive monster. I think he can do both, but he needs the greenlight. I also think Dondon stopped trying on defense to show Quin how funneling everything to Gobert has flaws. Any elite shooting team with good ball movement will move right passed is in playoffs. Why even fight to get there? If it’s true star dominate teams win playoffs, then you gotta let Rudy do what he wants. Don too. Quin wont let his system go, or even alter. Outdated and old. Hate to say it, because I like quin. The stories and memes. I think he is a top coach in the league, just not for the Jazz anymore. We’ve outgrown him. Time to cut the cord

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

It’s coaching. I mean I love what Quin has done for our franchise, however it’s plain to see he no more pull. I think the players see the problem with the system, but the system hasn’t changed. It’s not so much needing a stretch 5 as it is allowing Rudy room to and opportunity to be an offensive presence. I remember in a couple post annual interviews he said he wanted to do more for the team. I think Quinn has restricted his job to just being a defensive monster. I think he can do both, but he needs the greenlight. I also think Dondon stopped trying on defense to show Quin how funneling everything to Gobert has flaws. Any elite shooting team with good ball movement will move right passed is in playoffs. Why even fight to get there? If it’s true star dominate teams win playoffs, then you gotta let Rudy do what he wants. Don too. Quin wont let his system go, or even alter. Outdated and old. Hate to say it, because I like quin. The stories and memes. I think he is a top coach in the league, just not for the Jazz anymore. We’ve outgrown him. Time to cut the cord

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
Good post. Solid theories. Makes a lot of sense if true.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app