What's new

Who's back next season?

Which of these guys do you think are still here on opening night next season?

• Quin

• Rudy

• Donovan

• Conley

• Bogey

• Royce

• Clarkson

• Gay

• Whiteside

• House

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not sure why Quin would want to come back. If it's this exhausting being a fan of this team, just imagine being the coach. If I was him, I'd take a year off and then go to a team that has a roster with more upside and less drama than this one. I think it would be best for the team as well, they could definitely use a new voice at this point. This thing has just run its course.

Last edited:
My Warriors fan brother read rumors about Gobert to GSW for Wiggins, Kuminga and picks.

Let's see whats happen during off season. For me the most important hing is to change the coach! If we keep him one more year, it's another year to lost. Still believe this team can be very good with minor adjustement. But not with a blind coach !

Let's see whats happen during off season. For me the most important hing is to change the coach! If we keep him one more year, it's another year to lost. Still believe this team can be very good with minor adjustement. But not with a blind coach !
We can't run it back this current roster has so many weaknesses. We can't afford another year of this ****

I'm not sure why Quin would want to come back. If it's this exhausting being a fan of this team, just imagine being the coach. If I was him, I'd take a year off and then go to a team that has a roaster with more upside and less drama than this one. I think it would be best for the team as well, they could definitely use a new voice at this point. This thing has just run its course.
1651421314167.png

I'm not sure why Quin would want to come back. If it's this exhausting being a fan of this team, just imagine being the coach. If I was him, I'd take a year off and then go to a team that has a roaster with more upside and less drama than this one. I think it would be best for the team as well, they could definitely use a new voice at this point. This thing has just run its course.
Yeah, I think Kenny Rogers would be a good spot for him next.

His Kenny Rogers would get shut down because of exposure of rat hair from a hat and he’d call it a fluke.
After having two previous franchises shut down in the previous two years because of the same damn hat.

I am so freaking disappointed right now! Everything I read on Google suggest we’re just gonna run it all back! Are you kidding me? At the bare minimum Snyder has to go IMO!

I am so freaking disappointed right now! Everything I read on Google suggest we’re just gonna run it all back! Are you kidding me? At the bare minimum Snyder has to go IMO!
I think that's the way we should play this. If we send out an image that we might run it back, that could raise the price for a player another team wants.

If we send a message that we will make changes, we don't come from the best position of power.

I would be shocked if we didn't make some pretty big changes.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I think that's the way we should play this. If we send out an image that we might run it back, that could raise the price for a player another team wants.

If we send a message that we will make changes, we don't come from the best position of power.

I would be shocked if we didn't make some pretty big changes.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Hope you’re right Lopo! I guess I’m just used to this franchise playing it straight.

You must be reading different articles than I am... I'm not seeing that at all.

This primarily along with the end of season interviews. Everything else I’ve seen is just random speculation from Hoopshpe etc.

What's he supposed to say? He's the GM....he can't just come out and tell the media "We're going to aggressively try to trade Gobert, Conley, Bogdanovic, and Gay". I don't know what will happen, but I'm 100% convinced they won't be running it back.