What's new

Who's back next season?

Which of these guys do you think are still here on opening night next season?

• Quin

• Rudy

• Donovan

• Conley

• Bogey

• Royce

• Clarkson

• Gay

• Whiteside

• House

Results are only viewable after voting.
And guess what? Boxing and MMA dude are 1000000% correct.

Y'all really want to stake our future in a 6'1 scoring guard who can't play defense when he is in his athletic prime? It's going to get scary bad when he does actually start losing athleticism in a more major way.

Oh and he has a history of nagging foot injuries. Fun.

When every national media source says Rudy thinks this, as they did with Donovan, we will feel the same. There's a difference between a local radio guy who doesn't even cover basketball primarily and the entire NBA media industry.
Every? Or maybe every media source discussed the thoughts or opinions of a few talking heads?

If this gets reported by one of those talking heads, national media guys will discuss this. Doesn't mean "Rudy thinks this."

Get what I'm saying?

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

And I could also easily make up a fake rumor about what Bitchell has said about Gobert or Gobert about Bitchell and it would be 90% accurate because it's extremely easy to tell what both think of each other.

Every? Or maybe every media source discussed the thoughts or opinions of a few talking heads?

If this gets reported by one of those talking heads, national media guys will discuss this. Doesn't mean "Rudy thinks this."

Get what I'm saying?

Donovan leaving has been discussed for months, maybe longer. It's no secret and trusted reporters have discussed it and reported it on themselves many times. Reporters are not talking heads. Sean O'Connell isn't a reporter, and isn't even a basketball talking head. He's an MMA talking head.

True or not, it’s apparent to me that even if you think having Rudy and DM as a pair going forward can work is that the only way to create any flexibility cap-wise or with the roster is to trade one for assets be it picks, players or both.

You can’t just push someone like Bogey out for another contract and expect that to work. One of the big two have to be on the move if we want to change the makeup and identity of the team.

And I’m still of the opinion that if you think jettisoning both make sense as a complete revamp, I’ll trust that Ainge has his reasons.

Rudy was a little more demonstrative in the playoffs showing his disappointments... wonder if the frustration has finally gotten to him. I mean if he says him or me its pretty clear who the "brain trust" will pick.

Here's the thing: Rudy has gotten VERY gassed up the past month or two by certain national media (obviously the most popular surface level dudes still bag on him, like the morning debate show douche types (which funny enough those dudes have the same basketball analysis as Lopo)).

It wouldn't shock me at all if Gobert is just like **** this BS. Let me go to a new team, transform their D so I can get another trophy and not have to deal with this primadonnovan BS where they are giving Bitchell the keys to transform the franchise to do whatever he wants.

If you're Gobert why wouldn't you ask out?

Donovan leaving has been discussed for months, maybe longer. It's no secret and trusted reporters have discussed it and reported it on themselves many times. Reporters are not talking heads. Sean O'Connell isn't a reporter, and isn't even a basketball talking head. He's an MMA talking head.
They have discussed that he might want to play in a bigger market at some point in his career. My kid could write that story. No ****. We are Utah.

Reporters have been reporting on Donovan on a hunch. This Rudy stuff, if true, is more tangible.

They have discussed that he might want to play in a bigger market at some point in his career. My kid could write that story. No ****. We are Utah.

Reporters have been reporting on Donovan on a hunch. This Rudy stuff, if true, is more tangible.

If you really think the Donovan stuff is just a hunch you're dumber than we all assumed.

If you really think the Donovan stuff is just a hunch you're dumber than we all assumed.
Not a hunch but nothing tangible. Yall are making it out like Donovan has put out an ultimatum. I don't think it has been like that at all.

If this Rudy story is true, not even the worst Don rumors are like this. If this is true, this confirms my theories that Rudy isn't a good teammate. Explains a lot.

Not a hunch but nothing tangible. Yall are making it out like Donovan has put out an ultimatum. I don't think it has been like that at all.

If this Rudy story is true, not even the worst Don rumors are like this. If this is true, this confirms my theories that Rudy isn't a good teammate. Explains a lot.

Uhh how does this make him a bad teammate exactly?