What's new

Who's back next season?

Which of these guys do you think are still here on opening night next season?

• Quin

• Rudy

• Donovan

• Conley

• Bogey

• Royce

• Clarkson

• Gay

• Whiteside

• House

Results are only viewable after voting.
Take time out man. The Jazz have the contracts. Usually it takes a whole summer for something to happen. Everyone is hurting. I wouldn't let this out. Just tell the Jazz directly. You have the right to have an opinion.

Literally share with me a report that Don wants Rudy out.

This is different and you should know it. Be objective man

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Listen to the hoop collective podcast. They directly say that the Jazz are likely to overhaul the roster (with specific mention of moving Gobert) in an attempt to appease Donovan. McMahon wrote an article detailing Mitchell's growing influence and the specific hidings, firings, and player acquisitions that were influenced by Don. There's been endless articles about the relationship of these two players. Quin has had 20+ minute monologues trying to defend this ****. There's no doubt that there's a two way street here. But there's also no doubt that the Jazz have given Mitchell power and decision making ability to appease him.

The MMA guy's "report" is different, because it's coming from an MMA commentator and literally says that Rudy is aware of the trade packages because "tampering".

AND "Objectivity" LMAO.

Listen to the hoop collective podcast. They directly say that the Jazz are likely to overhaul the roster (with specific mention of moving Gobert) in an attempt to appease Donovan. McMahon wrote an article detailing Mitchell's growing influence and the specific hidings, firings, and player acquisitions that were influenced by Don. There's been endless articles about the relationship of these two players. Quin has had 20+ minute monologues trying to defend this ****. There's no doubt that there's a two way street here. But there's also no doubt that the Jazz have given Mitchell power and decision making ability to appease him.

The MMA guy's "report" is different, because it's coming from an MMA commentator and literally says that Rudy is aware of the trade packages because "tampering".

AND "Objectivity" LMAO.
The hoop collective podcast isn't quoting Don. They are making educated guesses. They don't know. They "think" the Jazz FO will build around Don because the speculation is that our Jazz "will make substantial changes this offseason".

Yall are really going to milk this Paschall thing aren't you. If Don had real power, Paschall would have played consistently. That trade doesn't prove anything.

Don hasn't asked for Rudy to be dealt. This MMA thing, if true, is totally different.

Oh it's obvious. Oh is it now?

It's okay to start seeing the truth. Rudy is the diva on this team. Has been all along.

I’m a big Don guy but you’ve full on drunk the Kool-aid. Both guys are divas. 90% of the NBA are divas. It’s just the way it is. But all you’re doing is just saying “no you”. ***** just as annoying as oneye or Cy’s shtick.

The hoop collective podcast isn't quoting Don. They are making educated guesses. They don't know. They "think" the Jazz FO will build around Don because the speculation is that our Jazz "will make substantial changes this offseason".

Yall are really going to milk this Paschall thing aren't you. If Don had real power, Paschall would have played consistently. That trade doesn't prove anything.

Don hasn't asked for Rudy to be dealt. This MMA thing, if true, is totally different.

Tim is pretty clued into the Jazz... has had a lot of 1 on 1 with Rudy over the years... he isn't selling out who is giving him info but what he is getting no doubt comes from Donovan's camp. Windy is making educated guesses imo... but if Tim says it I take it as truth. He won't give up his source but he's credible.

No one is quoting Rudy either lmao. The hoop collective is basing their speculation on conversations they've had around the league with actual league executives.

McMahon listed several hirings within the organization to appease Donovan, the firing of the old training staff, and the meetings that Smith/Wade had with Donovan to discuss the future of the team. This isn't just about Paschall lmao.

Back to Quin. I have a hard time believing a turned-over FO (at least in terms of who holds power) can look at the Quin situation and be serious about saying he’s 100% the guy. Unless they’ve completely got their heads up their asses (I won’t entirely rule that out, though). I really see two options of why they keep pumping out that they love him and want him back:

1. They know he’s leaving, and this allows them being able to avoid the interpersonal awkwardness of unnecessarily having to state (or defend their position on) his deficiencies.

2. They believe that keeping Quin is keeping Donovan happy.

Or I guess the third position of they really like him.

These are the only real possibilities I see. There’s only one correct answer here. Any of the others is a massive FO failure but not entirely unprecedented as we pretended for two off seasons that we didn’t need to do anything about perimeter defense. This would be a failure on that level, if not much larger because of even more data points.

Wouldn't it be boring to death to get the 3 of them back?
I'd follow the team of course but I'd have a hard time watching the annoyance of 328 more quarters of the same unresilient poo poo thing.

Last edited:
Rudy was a little more demonstrative in the playoffs showing his disappointments... wonder if the frustration has finally gotten to him. I mean if he says him or me its pretty clear who the "brain trust" will pick.
Yeah probably, but they were probably going to do that anyway.

And yeah, being the dude that does everything to make everyone’s lives easier on both sides for seven years and getting **** on for it might get a little old.

Ultimately, this throws more logs on the trade both fire so I’m here for it.

Well if we trade Rudy for the terrible assets GS has, we should get roasted.

The pool of terrible assets that could be traded:
-Two promising lottery picks from less than year ago, both drafted as young as they could be (who have been developing in the best locker room and coaching brain trust in the league).
-the #2 pick from two years ago
-the #1 pick from eight years ago
-I believe all of their draft picks are in tact (what a concept)

How terrible.

Last edited:
The pool terrible assets that could be traded:
-Two promising lottery picks from less than year ago, both drafted as young as they could be (who have been developing in the best locker room and coaching brain trust in the league).
-the #2 pick from two years ago
-the #1 pick from eight years ago
-I believe all of their draft picks are in tact (what a concept)

How terrible.
Tell me the trade again

Tell me the trade again

You’re the one that said they have terrible assets so that’s what I commented on.

As far as the nuts and bolts, Wiggins would be the salary matching attribute. Moody, either Kuminga or Wiseman, and a protected 1st (or two or more 1sts if they won’t send Wiseman or Kuminga).

Tell me the trade again

Wiggins, Kuminga, Moody, Wiseman, and all future picks.

It really depends on what you think of Kuminga and Wiseman imo. I think Wiseman may have some significant health issue as the Warriors basically put him in hiding. Kuminga is fun and has some serious length and athleticism... will he put it together?