What's new

Who's left

That's what I figured. You just want to bully someone to make yourself feel better.

You cant say what it was I dished just that I dished. Lol get a new stick this is getting old.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app

I don't have a "schtick". I'm just calling you out on saying an immense amount of dumb things. It's very simple.

And please, for the love, quit calling everyone a bully. You sound like you're 7 years old.

I don't have a "schtick". I'm just calling you out on saying an immense amount of dumb things. It's very simple.

And please, for the love, quit calling everyone a bully. You sound like you're 7 years old.

There could well be a good reason for him sounding like he’s 7 years old ..

I do think Lance Stephenson would be very interesting. Good guy off the bench. It could be like the Spurs grabbing Rodman back in the 90s, except he’s not as good as Rodman. But also not as many distractions as Rodman. Perhaps he’s a poor man’s Rodman on both ends of that.

How do you compare it to the Spurs grabbing Rodman in the 90's except for the fact that he's not as good as Rodman? The fact he's not as good as Rodman kind of takes the whole "it could be like" out of equation doesn't it? If he's not as good as Rodman, then it could never be compared to when the Spurs got Rodman.
We might as well say, the Jazz getting Lance Stephenson is very similar to when the Wizards got Michael Jordan. Except for the fact that Stephenson isn't 1/20 the player that Jordan was. If you subtract the scoring, killer instinct, basketball IQ, defense, championships, greatness and everything else. Their practically the same player. It's almost the same!
Not trying to be rude, but the two players obviously can't be compared if their talent isn't even in the same galaxy.

How do you compare it to the Spurs grabbing Rodman in the 90's except for the fact that he's not as good as Rodman? The fact he's not as good as Rodman kind of takes the whole "it could be like" out of equation doesn't it? If he's not as good as Rodman, then it could never be compared to when the Spurs got Rodman.
We might as well say, the Jazz getting Lance Stephenson is very similar to when the Wizards got Michael Jordan. Except for the fact that Stephenson isn't 1/20 the player that Jordan was. If you subtract the scoring, killer instinct, basketball IQ, defense, championships, greatness and everything else. Their practically the same player. It's almost the same!
Not trying to be rude, but the two players obviously can't be compared if their talent isn't even in the same galaxy.
Perhaps you didn’t read the whole thing.

I personally want the flexibility provided by 14 players. That extra roster spot could be key in signing a bought out player, trades, etc.

Sign JWF to a two way deal. After training camp, sign the most worthy between Brantley and Oni to a Carson Edwards type deal (4 years minimum with team option year 4) and the other to our other 2 way deal.

Keep a roster spot open.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app