What's new

Why doesn't infraction lead to decreased Rep power?

I feel ya, TTTKKK .. AKMVP is bullying me. He negged me and I HATE that he's still able to wwalk around flaunting his +5 .. like he's some Russian stud or something.

There are a few people who have negged me and the minute I made the post, I knew they would. Didn't bother me even a half a nanosecond. Not even one little bit of hurt.

Well, I'm sensitive. What can I say?

This may be the best comment in the thread. Now you are a vocal few so I'm wondering if the majority just doesn't care or think its fine. Sounds like a poll...
i agree. i created a poll so the entire JFC could vote but some mod silenced me and moved it so only a few people could see it. oh well, at least i tried. kinda funny how you make it sound like you want people to vote but when someone tries to set up a poll you gerry mander the ish outta it.

Just read this and there is an amazingly simple fix. Kelp the number below names. Let that be your "badge" of greatness.

Then make every single rep (positive or negative) worth a +1. You still get the joy of have your little number, but you aren't any better than a new poster, an awesome poster or a crappy poster.

You can positive or negative rep, the poster sees that you like/dislike their post, but their isn't this "tiered" system anymore. We are all equals, and you can really see who the best posters are, and not who the posters are that have their buddies positive rep every post they write.

Just read this and there is an amazingly simple fix. Kelp the number below names. Let that be your "badge" of greatness.

Then make every single rep (positive or negative) worth a +1. You still get the joy of have your little number, but you aren't any better than a new poster, an awesome poster or a crappy poster.

You can positive or negative rep, the poster sees that you like/dislike their post, but their isn't this "tiered" system anymore. We are all equals, and you can really see who the best posters are, and not who the posters are that have their buddies positive rep every post they write.

*cough*GEORGE!*cough*

Got neg'd 3 times this week by Cy. If this isn't internet bullying, I don't know what is.

Almost makes me not want to post anymore.

Am I the only one getting this or are there others as well? I'd hate to think there are others suffering the same fate.

that's a big one.

heh
image.php