What's new

Why I will forever Hate Golden State

If not for their ridiculous tank job last season we would have had a top ten pick. My guess is that, based on our drafting history,(a la D Will) the jazz would have then been able to trade that pick plus possibly either Al or Millsap or even a future pick to move up a bit and draft Lillard. Just imagine a core of Lillard, Burks, Hayward, Favors, and Kanter. Needless to say I will feel no pity when Karma strikes the Warriors.

No offense but when I was in Australia 12 years ago I saw Turkish delight at a sweets store and was overly excited to try some...

This was due to the part in the book "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" where Edmund is approach by the white Queen and offers him anything to eat and he asks for Turkish delight..

That book made it seem like it was the most desirable sweet in the world, come to find out it was actually pretty nasty!!

But ya Golden State sucks!!

If not for their ridiculous tank job last season we would have had a top ten pick. My guess is that, based on our drafting history,(a la D Will) the jazz would have then been able to trade that pick plus possibly either Al or Millsap or even a future pick to move up a bit and draft Lillard. Just imagine a core of Lillard, Burks, Hayward, Favors, and Kanter. Needless to say I will feel no pity when Karma strikes the Warriors.

Who are you.....

If we would have tanked we could have pushed them out one spot and had two top ten picks. Lillard and Harrison Barnes? Oh well. At least we got that playoff experience in our back pocket.

The small school player was taken sixth. No way we moved up to get him from Portland. Would have had to buy much higher and that would have costed way too much to be worth such a risk.

If we would have tanked we could have pushed them out one spot and had two top ten picks. Lillard and Harrison Barnes? Oh well. At least we got that playoff experience in our back pocket.

Debbie Downer.

:)

If we took him he'd be on the bench right now. Right behind Jamaal, Watson and Burks.

I am hoping for the injury bug to bight the GSW's, and they end up with the 8th pick this year... then I am hoping either Poythress, Otto Porter are there and end up being the next 8-10 pick to hit in the draft ala Paul Pierce, Paul George, Rudy Gay ... and then seeing Harrison Barnes be nothing the rest of his career compared to what we get at 8 this year.

No offense but when I was in Australia 12 years ago I saw Turkish delight at a sweets store and was overly excited to try some...

This was due to the part in the book "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" where Edmund is approach by the white Queen and offers him anything to eat and he asks for Turkish delight..

That book made it seem like it was the most desirable sweet in the world, come to find out it was actually pretty nasty!!

But ya Golden State sucks!!

We serve Turkish Delights that are covered with bitter chocolate and filled with pistachios. Ever tried it?

We serve Turkish Delights that are covered with bitter chocolate and filled with pistachios. Ever tried it?

I bet he never tried rose delights or double roasted delights or ginger delights. BTW, most Turkish people have never tasted ginger delights though. We produce and ship them to UK directly.

I bet he never tried rose delights or double roasted delights or ginger delights. BTW, most Turkish people have never tasted ginger delights though. We produce and ship them to UK directly.

Neither did I. Not a fan of ginger actually, but gotta try once at least.

The small school player was taken sixth. No way we moved up to get him from Portland. Would have had to buy much higher and that would have costed way too much to be worth such a risk.
Agree. There was no chance to grab Lillard. But Harrison Barnes would have been a good fit.
A pox on GS! Maybe Curry's ankle wille nd up being worse than thought and they'll start losing a bunch of games. There's no chance at all for them to tank into the 6th pick this time.

This is some real Turkish delight.

dsyuvnj3fbn9bf.jpg

This is not GS's fault. Had we been smart and ran our young guys instead of pushing for a first round sweep, we could have had Lilliard and Barnes and two bigs with confidence and experience. We would be a better OKC.

But hey, we played SA tough for about ten seconds and the Millers made a lot of money.