What's new

Why is bumping an old thread an infractable offense?

Yup, by cutting down on things that affect the readability of the board.

If you had stayed with solid posting I wouldn't have to get involved. I have said my piece and I do not feel bad for you or Hack on this issue.
You should fract them again

Did Hack and NAOS really get banned for bumping threads? Seems kind of ****ed up. That has never been on a rule on the site.
They are still posting aren't they?

I think they just got infractions

To be more specific, I think they were each at 1 infraction. Then they each got one for spamming the board with their necro-bumps. Then they each got one more for inappropriate/abusive language due to posts in other places (i.e. nothing related to this thread). That put them each at 3 infractions, which resulted in a temporary ban for each.
Oh they did get banned? Sweet!

Should make it a perma ban

Of course we all know that naos can just start posting from one of his alts

I have no problem saying I voted for a fract for all the necro bumping. It was irritating beyond belief, and I'm not the only one who felt that way.

They both needed a break anyway. Their back and forths were getting well beyond the line. I'm sure they'll be back in a week to whine about it though.
It was annoying and im glad they got fracted.

And I'm usually against fracts of any sort

Damn, Perma ban? No mercy, cold-blooded.
Ya you are right.
Naos has actually been allot better lately.
Jack has gotten worse and worse and might be the worst poster here now... But I liked him once upon a time

By the way we're considering adding a new rule to the effect that starting a new thread to whine about an infraction is a no-no. It falls under the scope of the rule against "backseat moderating."

Why are people fighting internet anyway? I will always when battle of girth and might and like that one because I can't be smart to win fights anyways wit internets.

I would be sad to see NAOS banned. And losing Hack just doesn't make up for it.

I like everyone except ennui mean and everyone make fun for my english. But I do like Naos and the hack. They are friends for me and I hope the gods on this place understand that they can bring so much joys to others even though some can hate them. I love you guys. Ok?

I like everyone except ennui mean and everyone make fun for my english. But I do like Naos and the hack. They are friends for me and I hope the gods on this place understand that they can bring so much joys to others even though some can hate them. I love you guys. Ok?
It is so sad that peopel around her mak fun of yer fake accent, vermin.

I have no problem saying I voted for a fract for all the necro bumping. It was irritating beyond belief, and I'm not the only one who felt that way.

They both needed a break anyway. Their back and forths were getting well beyond the line. I'm sure they'll be back in a week to whine about it though.

Or be back already as alts.

Damn, I'm old. I had never heard of the term necro bump until reading this thread.

By the way we're considering adding a new rule to the effect that starting a new thread to whine about an infraction is a no-no. It falls under the scope of the rule against "backseat moderating."

What about a thread to complain about moderators in general. Or maybe even a specific one?
JK, you all do a thankless job. I've considered applying a couple of times and then have come to my senses.