What's new

Why is this guy still allowed to post?

Unless there is proof or he admits it I'm not sure what we can do. If we went and banned people for acting like a banned account people would start crying about that.

Unless there is proof or he admits it I'm not sure what we can do. If we went and banned people for acting like a banned account people would start crying about that.

So then then there's no IP proof?

rainhut is banned though, correct?

So then then there's no IP proof?

rainhut is banned though, correct?

I believe so, as well as other accounts that seemed to be duplicates based on IP and other factors. And there have been other suspected duplicates but IP's and other evidence indicated they were not actually duplicate accounts.

Can you not just ban him for being an obvious troll? Rainhut or not all he does is troll about CJ.

Hell he'll never see this thread because CJ is not in the title.

His posting style and wording are EXACTLY THE SAME. He has even stopped trying to post different than he did before. He has also stopped trying to deny he is rainhut. He also responds when referred to as rainhut.

I once got a suspension for calling someone a "cracker" even though it wasn't in the word filter.

Yet the trolls roam free.