What's new

Why is this Jazz team so bipolar?

Beantown

It's either the ****ing Globetrotters or the 7th ward from the Springville Stake. I have never seen anything like this.

Snyder needs to start getting some consistency going. I am so sick of wondering what team is going to show up.

Has nothing to do with Snyder. He's not out there throwing up bricks. Who do you suggest he play, Bolomboy?

Have to face the fact that Utah is a .500 team. Had a good run because the schedule was favorable. Now that Utah is playing the better teams, they're losing. This is who Utah is. If Hayward leaves, Utah can start another rebuild. I wonder if Lindsey will tecycle the old "can't skip steps" line. Well, Dennis, you can't screw the pooch by wasting lottery picks, either.

Has nothing to do with Snyder. He's not out there throwing up bricks. Who do you suggest he play, Bolomboy?

Actually, yes, I have been advocating that.

Have to face the fact that Utah is a .500 team. Had a good run because the schedule was favorable. Now that Utah is playing the better teams, they're losing. This is who Utah is. If Hayward leaves, Utah can start another rebuild. I wonder if Lindsey will tecycle the old "can't skip steps" line. Well, Dennis, you can't screw the pooch by wasting lottery picks, either.

34 and 21 during an injury-riddled season. So melodramatic. Are you processing through this or are the emotions just flowing straight from the heart to the keyboard?

Actually, yes, I have been advocating that.

34 and 21 during an injury-riddled season. So melodramatic. Are you processing through this or are the emotions just flowing straight from the heart to the keyboard?

The record has nothing to do with the last three games, especially this one. We'd be lucky to win one game if we played like tonight every night. Very weak effort, no confidence, little energy, just horrible.

The record has nothing to do with the last three games, especially this one. We'd be lucky to win one game if we played like tonight every night. Very weak effort, no confidence, little energy, just horrible.

Actually the last 3 games are a part of that record, so they do have something to do with the last 3 games.

Except the warriors got blown out by the nuggets and spurs just dropped one to the Knicks.

Regardless your point is valid.
I hope this is just a slump, not something worse. Timing has us missing huge opportunities.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Those are 1 game. I dont think the Spurs or Warriors lose 3 games in a row very often (besides the championship ofc).

He said we have to face the fact that we're a .500 team. How does the record not have everything to do with that? Does that mean we go on a tear like we did before this skid that we're a 73-9 team? A record is an amalgam of many ups and downs. If you want to take a snapshot of the last three games and say that portrays us as a .500 team and is a more representative sample, then great. I'll stick with 36-22.

The Warriors got killed by the Nuggets tonight.

Nuggets also just shot out of their mind and played great. I dont think the Clippers played a great game tonight by any stretch. We mostly just let Jordan intimidate us and didnt play with confidence. And the post was about the Spurs/Warriors going on a 3 game skid like this.

He said we have to face the fact that we're a .500 team. How does the record not have everything to do with that? Does that mean we go on a tear like we did before this skid that we're a 73-9 team?

We are 9-16 against teams that are .500 or better. Ugh

We are 9-16 against teams that are .500 or better. Ugh

He said .500 team. That's what I responded to. Does that statistic, an indirect measure, more accurately represent us being a .500 team than our actual record (a direct measure)?

Nuggets also just shot out of their mind and played great. I dont think the Clippers played a great game tonight by any stretch. We mostly just let Jordan intimidate us and didnt play with confidence. And the post was about the Spurs/Warriors going on a 3 game skid like this.
Easy man i said your point was still valid. Sometimes it's OK to let it go.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Are the practices too hard on the legs on the guys? Are they missing the spring in their legs?