What's new

Why not just let Israel go for it and put an end to the nonsense?

See, I thought you would mean Israel would stop erecting and protecting Israeli cities in Palestinian territory and turn the protection of Palestinian land over to Palestine. That would be going for it.

What territory? You mean the space Jordan attacked and assumed for 20 years only to lose back to its rightful owners after acting like beligerant dicks and getting *** kicked by Israel?

If Palestine or Jordan wanted that land then they should have stepped up to the peace negotiation table 40 years ago. They refused peace, refuse to recognize Israel's right to exist, & refuse to stop attacking innocent civilians. Why would anyone defend these monsters? Yeah, I feel really bad for the poor citizens of Palestine, but the only solution is for them to support a peaceful regime or get fist ****ed. Stop firing rockets at women & children you pieces of ****.

To put it bluntly, if they were to beat the Palestinians into submission they stand to gain the submission of Palestinians.
And then what? Business as usual? Stealing land, water, access to ports, etc.?

So if I decide my neighbor isn't using his land/water/car/wife to bomb my society then it's perfectly fine for me to walk in and take them? That's your argument?

Fixed.

Troll, anti-Semite racist, or just ****ing dense?

So if I decide my neighbor isn't putting his land/water/car/wife to good use, it's perfectly fine for me to walk in and take them? That's your argument?

The Palestinians are claiming lands they've never occupied or used for any purpose. That's the argument.

The Palestinians are claiming lands they've never occupied or used for any purpose.
1. That's ********.

2. The same can be said of the Israelis, unless you go back to the Roman ****ing Empire.

3. The Palestinians are forced to buy back the water that Israel takes in violation of international law. If they're not using the water, why are they buying it?

Through practically the entirety of human civilization, the Levant has been nothing but a land dispute, so I question how any one group can claim it's the "rightful owner" over any piece of it.

1. That's ********.

2. The same can be said of the Israelis, unless you go back to the Roman ****ing Empire.

3. The Palestinians are forced to buy back the water that Israel takes in violation of international law. If they're not using the water, why are they buying it?

I've never claimed the Israelis are angels or have no blood on their hands. I know they've committed their own atrocities. I just think they are the only side capable of winning this conflict so let's get it won already.

Also, is it even worth pointing out that the first 5 civilian casualties in this current escalation were Palestinians? That this all got heated again when Israeli forces invaded Gaza shortly after the US elections?

Also, is it even worth pointing out that the first 5 civilian casualties in this current escalation were Palestinians? That this all got heated again when Israeli forces invaded Gaza shortly after the US elections?

Sure it's worth pointing out. Should we also point out that Israel pulled out of Gaza, gave them some rope and they hanged themselves by using it to attack Israel.

Fixed.

Troll, anti-Semite racist, or just ****ing dense?

You proudly call someone antisemitic for criticizing a country? When did the idea of race-based nations become so acceptable as to openly flaunt it as a virtue worth defending?