What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters
Finding that trump isn’t loyal to America but is using his office to benefit himself financially isn’t hard. We don’t need his tax returns to show that. Open up a damn newspaper on any day of the week that ends with “Day.”

Oh, so you're on the impeachment committee?

You can stop reading anytime you like. The analysis drew 7+ conclusions that you want to categorically dismiss on account of one methodology you don't agree with. Suit yourself.

When you begin to alter data, that data itself is suspect to be admissible or useable. If you want to believe it, that's your call. I'm just saying you have to take it with a grain of salt.

@Catchall smell that smoke? It’s your ridiculous conspiracy going up in flames. Time to run back to 4chan and await orders from The great Q.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/26/us/2016-presidential-campaign-hacking-fast-facts/index.html

So either our intelligence community is lying or a DNC staffer hacked the system they’d already have access to and made it look like a Russian hack.

The "intelligence community" isn't a single, unified entity. And yes, counter-intelligence agents lie constantly. That's their profession.

So why didn't the DNC turn over to the FBI the server that was allegedly hacked by the Russians, from which the emails in question were gathered? The instances you're pointing to are from 2015, as listed by CNN's highly credible "fast facts." Whereas, the supposed "hack" in question took place in July 2016.

I'm not connected with Q-anon, if that's what you're referring to. You could be one of the Democratic Party's shills, though, who volunteer to monitor social media and message boards on behalf the the party. I know one of those guys.

The "intelligence community" isn't a single, unified entity. And yes, counter-intelligence agents lie constantly. That's their profession.

So why didn't the DNC turn over to the FBI the server that was allegedly hacked by the Russians, from which the emails in question were gathered?

Because you can only turn over data that is in the cloud, not the physical servers themselves. The DNC did provide that data.

When you begin to alter data, that data itself is suspect to be admissible or useable. If you want to believe it, that's your call. I'm just saying you have to take it with a grain of salt.

It's meta data. The analysis shows that the files were accessed locally and downloaded at over 23 MBPS, something that can't be achieved by a remote hack from Russia or anywhere outside a high-speed LAN.

It's meta data. The analysis shows that the files were accessed locally and downloaded at over 23 MBPS, something that can't be achieved by a remote hack from Russia or anywhere outside a high-speed LAN.

Don't work much with WANs, do you. ;) That's one that made me laugh to about that link, actually. Depending on connections, that was very achievable. Hell, my home connection does well in excess of 15 Mbps. Beyond that, even with metadata, you need to preserve as much as possible. Them rocking it as a first step was pretty much made the rest of it suspect to me.

You do understand that Comey worked for the DOJ and the White House, right? It's good to know you don't find limiting the scope of the independant prosecutor, and than expanding the scope of your own guy, is at all suspicious.

Of course. Comey was Director of the FBI under the Obama administration and up until Trump dismissed him in May 2017. When you say "the White House," you're referring to the Obama White House, rather than Trump's. It would be inaccurate to say that the Democratic Party and certain people within the FBI weren't hostile towards Trump.

And certainly, someone is not telling the truth. That's why it's important to look at forensic evidence and testimony from multiple witnesses, something that Mueller appears not to have done. How can he not know who Fusion GPS is?

Sure. Clinton got what she paid for, except it didn't hurt Sanders, mostly other candidates.

Ask Bernie Sanders' supporters if it didn't hurt their candidate, and ask them why they went to court seeking restitution.

They were supposed to claim they were hacked by the Russians before they knew that?

The claim that the DNC was hacked by Russians, who seized emails that showed the DNC favored Hillary, was a claim that originated with the DNC. That initial premise should be proven first, before accusing Trump for being a party to it. And yet, it wasn't directly addressed by either party during this week's hearings.

Oh, so you're on the impeachment committee?

You don’t have to be on the impeachment committee to realize that every weekend that trump, his cabinet, and the secret service spends down at Mar-a-lago benefits him financially.

You don’t have to be on the impeachment committee to realize that inviting visiting ambassadors and leaders to stay at Trump resorts fills his wallet.

You don’t have to be on the impeachment committee to realize that abuse is taking place when you read about T-Mobile wanting to merge with sprint and then it’s leadership spending 12+ days at Trump Hotel in DC.

Duh

So why didn't the DNC turn over to the FBI the server that was allegedly hacked by the Russians, from which the emails in question were gathered? The instances you're pointing to are from 2015, as listed by CNN's highly credible "fast facts." Whereas, the supposed "hack" in question took place in July 2016.

I'm not connected with Q-anon, if that's what you're referring to. You could be one of the Democratic Party's shills, though, who volunteer to monitor social media and message boards on behalf the the party. I know one of those guys.

List one intelligence agency or law enforcement arm in the US government that has disagreed that Russia hacked the DNC server. I’ll wait.

You don’t have to be on the impeachment committee to realize that every weekend that trump, his cabinet, and the secret service spends down at Mar-a-lago benefits him financially.

You don’t have to be on the impeachment committee to realize that inviting visiting ambassadors and leaders to stay at Trump resorts fills his wallet.

You don’t have to be on the impeachment committee to realize that abuse is taking place when you read about T-Mobile wanting to merge with sprint and then it’s leadership spending 12+ days at Trump Hotel in DC.

Duh

Yeah, that's called lobbying. It's technically legal unless there's a direct bribe involved, but a murky area to be sure. There's a case before the courts related to guests staying at the Trump International Hotel in DC. But that's not going to get Trump impeached.

Of course, you can fervently like or hate any candidate you choose. Vote however you like.

you people still voted for her. That was disgraceful. You are supposed to vote for the lesser of two evils and you failed to do that.

But we did succeed in elevating the least among us to the highest office in the land.

Don't work much with WANs, do you. ;) That's one that made me laugh to about that link, actually. Depending on connections, that was very achievable. Hell, my home connection does well in excess of 15 Mbps. Beyond that, even with metadata, you need to preserve as much as possible. Them rocking it as a first step was pretty much made the rest of it suspect to me.

Can you hack a remote server through the Internet at 23+ MBPS ? I'm not talking about accessing a local network.

How can he not know who Fusion GPS is?

A two year investigation with a 400 page report and you expect him to recall everything at the drop of a hat? These might be more apt for "proper responses":

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mu...fusion-gps-the-firm-behind-the-steele-dossier

“It is unusual for a prosecutor to testify about a criminal investigation and, given my role as a prosecutor, there are reasons why my testimony will be limited,” Mueller said Wednesday, noting that his public testimony could influence “ongoing matters.”

“I am unable to answer questions about the FBI’s initial opening of the counterintelligence investigation,” Mueller continued, adding he would be unable to answer questions on “matters relating to the Steele dossier.”

“Those matters are subject to review and any questions on that should be directed to the FBI or the Department of Justice,” Mueller said, referring in part to the dossier.

These facts are supported by all major news outlets and the Mueller report. Is Fox News too Liberal for you?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-gives-detailed-look-at-russias-alleged-election-hacking

How about Breitbart? Still too liberal?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...of-u-s-officials-targeted-by-russian-hacking/

All of which corroborate with CNN’s timeline.

Any more lame comments for me to shred?

And to answer your question:

September 2015 - The FBI contacts the Democratic National Committee's help desk, cautioning the IT department that at least one computer has been compromised by Russian hackers. A technician scans the system and does not find anything suspicious.

November 2015 - The FBI reaches out to the DNC again, warning them that one of their computers is transmitting information back to Russia. DNC management later says that IT technicians failed to pass along the message that the system had been breached.