What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters
This is absolute nonsense.

Thats all the left does is complain. Literally they take to the streets and riot because they are complaining so hard. They start bogus conspiracy theories and cry about the right ever secondbod the day.

The right is the party who is either in self defense mode or celebrating victories.

I remember when the Dems started the conspiracy about Obama's birth certificate.

Dems are rioting all the time. The last one was..... let's see...... um..... anyhow, I'm sure its true.

NPC, a new word for your vocab: meta. Metacrying is crying about others crying. Metacomplaining is complaining about people complaining. You seem very familiar with this.

Anyhow enjoy life in your personality cult.

So what did the probes find against Hillary, and Benghazi?

I dunno, but the Dems were metacrying about it because they wanted to protect poor Hillary. Hypocrisy is what it is. They project their feelings about Hillary on people who support Trump.

I dunno, but the Dems were metacrying about it because they wanted to protect poor Hillary. Hypocrisy is what it is. They project their feelings about Hillary on people who support Trump.
I have never once saw or heard anyone say that they don't want any investigation of Hillary. Democrat or Republican.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

But your head is in the quick sand. So you dont count.
Why would anyone care if she gets investigated? She is in the past, the rearview, the garage pile. She actually lost to the worst candidate in history.

No one gives a **** if she gets investigated. Hell, no one gives a **** if she gets convicted of something.

The only people who think about, post about, or talk about Hillary are Republicans. They are obsessed with the left.
Carry on with your obsession.

Why would anyone care if she gets investigated? She is in the past, the rearview, the garage pile. She actually lost to the worst candidate in history.

No one gives a **** if she gets investigated. Hell, no one gives a **** if she gets convicted of something.

The only people who think about, post about, or talk about Hillary are Republicans. They are obsessed with the left.
Carry on with your obsession.

The point of talking about Hillary is to point out the hypocrisy. You Dems were willing to support her but now you have problems with Donny, even though she is worse.

She lost because she is worse. But you people still voted for her. That was disgraceful. You are supposed to vote for the lesser of two evils and you failed to do that.

Also you said she is in the garage pile. Im not sure what that means. My garage is pretty clean. I need to park my expensive cars in there.

I feel bad for Mueller. No matter what he would’ve said, this was going to happen to him:

It just stinks that 40 percent of our country is so stupid and so bitter that they believe this nonsense.

The point of talking about Hillary is to point out the hypocrisy. You Dems were willing to support her but now you have problems with Donny, even though she is worse.

She lost because she is worse. But you people still voted for her. That was disgraceful. You are supposed to vote for the lesser of two evils and you failed to do that.

Also you said she is in the garage pile. Im not sure what that means. My garage is pretty clean. I need to park my expensive cars in there.
#obsessedwiththeleft
#babydutch

Can the right shift again and obsess over Omar? Frankly, I’m tired of hearing about Clinton. So can Trumpers ride that other dead horse, Omar? She’s Muslim and black. You should be able to get another decade or two whining about her.

Actually, Hillary Clinton may become relevant. In July 2016, the DNC rigged the primaries to favor Clinton over Bernie Sanders. When this leaked out, it caused an uproar. That's when the DNC first claimed their servers were hacked and they started blaming the Russians for doing it. The Mueller investigation should have started by analyzing the DNC server that was allegedly hacked, yet no one on either side mentioned it in the hearings this week.

It wouldn't mean that Hillary Clinton is culpable, necessarily, but there was a group at a high level inside the DNC that rigged a primary and blamed the Russians for hacking their server. That's when the meme of Russian interference first surfaced, and the Mueller hearings should have focused on it.

Here are articles that haven't gotten a lot of attention. The MSM, including CNN and MSNBC, etc. should be all over this, given their heartfelt concern for the health of our republic, and all...

https://observer.com/2017/08/court-...rman-schulz-rigged-primaries-against-sanders/

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...air-democratic-primary-was-rigged-for-clinton

http://sunshinestatenews.com/story/...-rigged-primary-judge-dismisses-fraud-lawsuit

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...rren-bernie-sanders-democratic-primary-rigged

https://www.mintpressnews.com/dnc-lawyers-argue-primary-rigging-protected-first-amendment/238133/

Last edited:
Can the right shift again and obsess over Omar? Frankly, I’m tired of hearing about Clinton. So can Trumpers ride that other dead horse, Omar? She’s Muslim and black. You should be able to get another decade or two whining about her.

Lets just stick to this dumpster fire that is the Russia investigation and Mueller's testimony.

Lets summarize and recap

1. The Democrats started an illegal and political witch hunt on the sitting president because they couldnt accept the results of the election.

2. Bob Mueller wasnt running the investigation.

3. Sleezy Democrats used Bob Mueller reputation to lend credence to the investigation.

4. We all just found out that Bob Mueller is senile and doesn't even know where he even is.

5. Democrats just embarrassed themselves with the Mueller train wreck testimony.

6. Republicans just claimed another victory.

7. We are now waiting to see where the Democrats move the goal post to.

Lets just stick to this dumpster fire that is the Russia investigation and Mueller's testimony.

Lets summarize and recap

1. The Democrats started an illegal and political witch hunt on the sitting president because they couldnt accept the results of the election.

3. Sleezy Democrats used Bob Mueller reputation to lend credence to the investigation.

4. We all just found out that Bob Mueller is senile and doesn't even know where he even is.

5. Democrats just embarrassed themselves with the Mueller train wreck testimony.

Funny how often you contradict yourself

Actually, Hillary Clinton may become relevant. In July 2016, the DNC rigged one of the primaries to favor Clinton over Bernie Sanders. When this leaked out, it caused an uproar. That's when the DNC first claimed their servers were hacked and they started blaming the Russians for doing it. The Mueller investigation should have started by analyzing the DNC server that was allegedly hacked, yet no one on either side mentioned it in the hearings this week.

It wouldn't mean that Hillary Clinton is culpable, necessarily, but there was a group at a high level inside the DNC that rigged a primary and blamed the Russians for hacking their server. That's the underlying premise behind the Russia probe, and the Mueller hearings should have focused on it.

Sooooo in your weird mind...

Guccifer and the Russian trolls repeating the were actually Clinton leakers trying to screw over Clinton and the party?

Why would Clinton’s campaign blame the Russians? The leak would’ve been just as devastating to their campaign regardless of who perpetuated the leak.

The Mueller report (have you read it yet) actually discusses this at the start. The DNC and DCCC servers were hacked by the Russians months prior to July 2016. Like, our own intelligence community knows this. However, they didn’t announce it right away because it would’ve tipped off the Russians.

Besides, Why would Mueller lie about something like this anyway?

What would he gain by lying about Russians hacking the servers if it was really a DNC staffer?

Why would John Podesta’s Private email need to be hacked if the staffer was already on the inside and wanted to expose information that they already had access to?

@Catchall smell that smoke? It’s your ridiculous conspiracy going up in flames. Time to run back to 4chan and await orders from The great Q.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/26/us/2016-presidential-campaign-hacking-fast-facts/index.html

September 2015 - The FBI contacts the Democratic National Committee's help desk, cautioning the IT department that at least one computer has been compromised by Russian hackers. A technician scans the system and does not find anything suspicious.

November 2015 - The FBI reaches out to the DNC again, warning them that one of their computers is transmitting information back to Russia. DNC management later says that IT technicians failed to pass along the message that the system had been breached.

So either our intelligence community is lying or a DNC staffer hacked the system they’d already have access to and made it look like a Russian hack.

Lets summarize and recap

The Dems are continuing to pursue access to Trump's financial records and virtually all WH and personal communications via subpoenas and the courts. They are looking for evidence of wrongdoing that generally fits their narrative that Trump isn't loyal to America and that he has abused his power. They're looking for anything they can find.

They've already scheduled a trial. Now all they need to do is find a crime. But they're running out of time to do it. My guess is that the Dems will try to censure Trump for something right before the 2020 election. The anti-Trumpers will say, "Aha! We knew it." The pro-Trumpers will see the lengths that the Dems are willing to go to harass and try to discredit the president. The independents will be split. But unless there is something truly awful on Trump, he'll get re-elected and Dems will lose seats for having accomplished very little other than antagonizing the president for two years.

The Dems are continuing to pursue access to Trump's financial records and virtually all WH and personal communications via subpoenas and the courts. They are looking for evidence of wrongdoing that generally fits their narrative that Trump isn't loyal to America and that he has abused his power. They're looking for anything they can find.

They've already scheduled a trial. Now all they need to do is find a crime. But they're running out of time to do it. My guess is that the Dems will try to censure Trump for something right before the 2020 election. The anti-Trumpers will say, "Aha! We knew it." The pro-Trumpers will see the lengths that the Dems are willing to go to harass and try to discredit the president. The independents will be split. But unless there is something truly awful on Trump, he'll get re-elected and Dems will lose seats for having accomplished very little other than antagonizing the president for two years.

Finding that trump isn’t loyal to America but is using his office to benefit himself financially isn’t hard. We don’t need his tax returns to show that. Open up a damn newspaper on any day of the week that ends with “Day.”