What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Regardless of what it says, will you accept the findings of the Muller probe as the most credible info we're going to get on Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election?

Can i get an "It won't make a lick of difference" option? Real politic will dictate what happens to the worst president in history, I can't see the tea party growing the spine to impeach this embarrassment and that said they probably shouldn't. The electorate will do it for them and the rest of us in 2020.

Regardless of what it says, will you accept the findings of the Muller probe as the most credible info we're going to get on Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election?
Yes, assuming we get to see it, and unredacted. I decided very early on that he is a trustworthy, stand up, capable guy, with the country's best interest at heart, and haven't seen anything to change my mind about that.

Yes, assuming we get to see it, and unredacted. I decided very early on that he is a trustworthy, stand up, capable guy, with the country's best interest at heart, and haven't seen anything to change my mind about that.

I think his recent shot across the bow of the media is a very clear indication of this. He’s no ones “man”.

Not absolutely, but definitely as the most credible.

I read this thinking you meant Trump, thinking you seemingly have no JF sense of humor, and that you must be serious. I was in shock.

Then I realized you meant Muller.

Look,

Hillary weighed in, for a nice price, on the Uranium One deal. Sure, she was all for war with Russia over Syria and Ukraine, ostensibly, but it would've been a bowery war setting up for more serious UNification all over the Mideast. By "bowery war" I mean a charade, where the chiefs sit and drink and pinch butts from a hilltop bowery while their citizens kill one another on the field. The leaders laugh and joke, boundaries don't change, and each side takes some prisoners for sacrifices to their gods or for menial slavery work in some dung ditch project somewhere.

That's what the Aztecs did for fun, with their various compliant neighbors. It's also pretty much the same with lots of wars since the UN was created.

Bill Clinton got lush speaking gigs all over Russia.

Obama's CIA communist chief Brennan went to Moscow to discuss things with Putin in March 2016.

I'm sure Obama helped the Russians far more than Trump could possibly have done.

The whole Trump/Russian "collusion" discussion is an out-and-out fraud, always has been, always will be. The entire investigation was a ruse to keep Trump from investigating the real betrayal of American citizens.

I thought, once, for a few days, that Rosenstein was gonna roll when it appeared he was being thrown under the Hillary bus after all.

I don't know who has the goods on who anymore, but I know this isn't going to get "fixed" anytime soon.

Trump has been hogtied, and he won't fix our financial bubble issues or our budget. So it looks to me like some more years of slogging through with no resolution of any of our serious problems.

Depends on the findings and whether or not it comes off as stupid, petty, or reaching. It would have be to pretty significant.

But I dont expect anything of significance. I dont believe he will go to jail or be impeached. If they had anything serious it would already be out.

So I guess I would accept it for what it is. Just a waste of time.

Depends on the findings and whether or not it comes off as stupid, petty, or reaching. It would have be to pretty significant.

But I dont expect anything of significance. I dont believe he will go to jail or be impeached. If they had anything serious it would already be out.

So I guess I would accept it for what it is. Just a waste of time.
Why would it already be out? That makes no sense at all.

This isn't a reality TV program. This isn't Jerry Springer.

And I have said all along that if Muller says there isn't evidence of collusion then I will accept his findings. Muller is a badass. He conducted this investigation as a professional and dedicated American patriot. I believe he sought to find the truth as best it could be established and I'm eager to see what the report says.

And I have said all along that if Muller says there isn't evidence of collusion then I will accept his findings. Muller is a badass. He conducted this investigation as a professional and dedicated American patriot. I believe he sought to find the truth as best it could be established and I'm eager to see what the report says.

Good post

-fish