Wing Defender in the Buyout/Trade Market?

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
This is out there but what about Michael Kidd-Gilcrist?

Very good defender but couldn't shoot to save his life.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app
He's an okay defender. Not good enough to justify the ****** parts of his game.

RHJ or Roberson and the best bets imo... unless someone unexpected is bought out.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Not a buyout guy but Sterling Brown has been really good for Houston. Shooting the **** out of the ball. Good rebounding wing. I'm not sure how good his overall defense is. He is tagged with the 3 and D label. Houston is much better defensively with him on the court but there is a lot that factors into that. Houston has had a good defense.

He is on a one year min deal. Houston is likely ready to fold up shop pretty soon and tank the effs outta this B. I don't think they have bird rights because its a one year deal. That'd be a guy I think we could nab for a second or a prospect and a second... or we likely have a trade exception and could send some of Ryan's money to Fertitta in the deal.

I think he'd be an upgrade over Niang once he gets up to speed.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I think Aminu is washed. If he could shoot at a 35% clip I'd be willing to try. I don't see him as a better option than Oni tbh.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Not a buyout guy but Sterling Brown has been really good for Houston. Shooting the **** out of the ball. Good rebounding wing. I'm not sure how good his overall defense is. He is tagged with the 3 and D label. Houston is much better defensively with him on the court but there is a lot that factors into that. Houston has had a good defense.

He is on a one year min deal. Houston is likely ready to fold up shop pretty soon and tank the effs outta this B. I don't think they have bird rights because its a one year deal. That'd be a guy I think we could nab for a second or a prospect and a second... or we likely have a trade exception and could send some of Ryan's money to Fertitta in the deal.

I think he'd be an upgrade over Niang once he gets up to speed.
Sterling Brown is a guy I wanted us to draft.