What's new

"Wins produced" stat - info after 11 games

This is how bad Tinsley has been-

Roger is producing more wins than him.

Can I be the first to say the link does a lousy job explaining how they come up with their numbers?

And Tinsely is second in the NBA in Assists per 48 behind Rondo. I think they could do worse for a back-up PG.

This post backs up what I've been saying all along about Foye. But it puzzles me how when the proof is staring them in their eyes people can argue against it by saying Foye hits keys shots. Well, a few yes, but then he'll give it back up on the other end. It's similar to how people looked at AK, only in reverse. Because he didn't score, he didn't contribute to the team, and yet all the stats showed, even during the DWill era, he was either second to DWill or in one of those years, better, as the most productive player for the Jazz.

The most disconcerting thing pointed out in that article is that Favors is 8th on the team in minutes. This despite that he is arguable our best player right now and definitely the player with the best chance at being great.

The most disconcerting thing pointed out in that article is that Favors is 8th on the team in minutes. This despite that he is arguable our best player right now and definitely the player with the best chance at being great.

Disconcerting yes..... surprising no. Ty corbin is the coach.