What's new

Withey accused of domestic violence

You think so? Pretty sure botox is most common cosmetic procedure.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Well, when it comes to the 'body' and I think we both know which part I'm talking about here, it's either an enlargment or a reduction, right?

When it comes to face you can do lots of different things, change the nose, change the chin, change the mouth, the eye, etc.

Well, when it comes to the 'body' and I think we both know which part I'm talking about here, it's either an enlargment or a reduction, right?

When it comes to face you can do lots of different things, change the nose, change the chin, change the mouth, the eye, etc.
Idk what your point is.

Mine is I don't think people who are attracted to the playboy bunny types really mind collagen lips and nose jobs.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

hotttnickkk is addicted to teen pron. And since teens rarely have any work done to their faces, he finds these other aesthetics to be a turn off.

So is it safe to say that the Jazz will take the conservative approach (i.e. assume JW is guilty) and not play him another minute in the playoffs?

Why do you suppose the Jazz decided to play Withey? Did they just wait a few days for the fuss to die down and hope that no one noticed (at least anyone who would throw a fit about it)? Or were they just desperate enough with Gobert's issues?

Why do you suppose the Jazz decided to play Withey? Did they just wait a few days for the fuss to die down and hope that no one noticed (at least anyone who would throw a fit about it)? Or were they just desperate enough with Gobert's issues?

They probably believed him when he told them she is crazy.

Have I missed something? Did the police or DA respond to her allegations?

Prosecuters won't file charges...

Withey's attorney told investigators that Summers had become intoxicated that day in July and began to "hit him in the chest and face." In declining to file charges, the district attorney determined that a "reasonable finder of fact could determine [Withey] used a reasonable amount of force in an attempt to get [Summers] off him".