What's new

Withey accused of domestic violence

It's definitely staged. That's seems pretty normal to me.

It does not point to her character in any way to me good or bad but we all read people in our own way.

It just seems 'forced' somehow, doesn't give off a very good vibe. Compared to Kate & Will's photo to me is full of love and genuine feelings and warmth.

Both photos shows off the ring, but just a different vibe IMO.

kate-middleton-engagement-ring.jpg

Everybody, do yourself a favor and don't date anyone who takes their clothes off for money. I know today's society tries to pretend that everything is ok, but when your naked body becomes up for sale like that, your natural emotions start to dissolve away, and your ability to love genuinely goes with them. I've read books and seen documentaries about it, and it ruins people.

Everybody, do yourself a favor and don't date anyone who takes their clothes off for money. I know today's society tries to pretend that everything is ok, but when your naked body becomes up for sale like that, your natural emotions start to dissolve away, and your ability to love genuinely goes with them. I've read books and seen documentaries about it, and it ruins people.

lmfao. Take this **** elsewhere, man.

It just seems 'forced' somehow, doesn't give off a very good vibe. Compared to Kate & Will's photo to me is full of love and genuine feelings and warmth.

Both photos shows off the ring, but just a different vibe IMO.

kate-middleton-engagement-ring.jpg
I don't know who those people are and I'm not sure if you are being serious or not. I think I'm getting trolled right now.

To be honest I knew this girl was 'bad news' the moment I saw her. I still remember her picture of when she got the engagement ring.

I mean, who in their right mind brings the hand up in that manner to take a photo?!?! Obviously she's showing off that big rock, but it's not just the fact that she's showing it off, it's the blatant, I don't give a **** way she does it, all fingers stretched up. It's like saying to anyone looking at that picture - YOU WILL LOOK AT ME DAMN IT!!!!

I mean, have you seen anyone showing off an engagement ring in that manner?!?!

0726-jeff-witey-kennedy-summer-instagrma-01-1200x630.jpg

Almost every engagement photo I've seen.

Girls love to show off their rings. Even the modest ones. Don't read into it so much.

Kate Middleton is the hottest princess I've ever seen.

If said reports are true Withey can rot in jail for all I care.

If the reports are made up and Withey is innocent, she can rot in jail instead.

Sent from my XT1609 using JazzFanz mobile app

You act like all acts of domestic violence are created equal. What if he's guilty and what he's guilty of is yelling at her because she was yelling at him? That's a real domestic violence situation. Or maybe she made fun of him in front of their friends and he slammed the bedroom door on his way to go pout? That's a real domestic violence situation.

We don't know what happened. Period. We don't know anything about it. He could be a monster or he could just be a pouty brat that never laid a finger on her.

Kobe flat out raped a chick and played through it. What he does in his off time doesn't effect his basketball career, much as we all want it to. As long as he is under contract and produces, he stays. Though he might not be re-signed if guilty.

You act like all acts of domestic violence are created equal. What if he's guilty and what he's guilty of is yelling at her because she was yelling at him? That's a real domestic violence situation. Or maybe she made fun of him in front of their friends and he slammed the bedroom door on his way to go pout? That's a real domestic violence situation.

We don't know what happened. Period. We don't know anything about it. He could be a monster or he could just be a pouty brat that never laid a finger on her.

Yelling is domestic violence ??

Oh really I didn't know that. Judge Judy always say "Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

Why would she say that if it's not true?!?!
Yeah, in the US judge Judy sets our legal standards. But you realize those are civil cases, not criminal, and she's a mediator legally, not a sitting judge?

Sent from my SM-J700P using JazzFanz mobile app