What's new

Woj: Jazz agree to 3-team trade with Lakers and Timberwolves

We will run 100 THT and Gay pick and rolls every game

Hes the ****ing tank captain!!!! He's crucial.
You can make JTA the tank captain. Or Fontecchio. Or some random guy you sign on a 10-day.

Just kind of mindblowing to me we give up two 2nds and NAW but we cant throw Gay on the Lakers when they are getting oodles of win now players back.

Well I'm 100% now officially embracing the tank at least.
This was the biggest Tank move of the season lol brilliant! We leaked it since Tony Jones broke it. Then we threw extra picks as a sorry for the Rudy trade to get Minny over the line.

My biggest worry is that Conley and Gobert play well together. And while I would personally like Gobert to do well, not at the expense of us getting a high pick.

I'd characterize a protected pick that becomes unprotected the next year as only being half protected.
If you consider it protected at all. "Light" is doing a LOT of work in light protection for a pick that becomes unprotected, rather than conveys into seconds, a year late.

I'd characterize a protected pick that becomes unprotected the next year as only being half protected.
Where did you see that the pick becomes unprotected the next year?

If you consider it protected at all. "Light" is doing a LOT of work in light protection for a pick that becomes unprotected, rather than conveys into seconds, a year late.
Yeah, but it's kind of unlikely to finish bottom-4 two years in a row, which is the only way the unprotected part works to our benefit.