What's new

Worldwide Genocide Continues: 13,867 DEAD from COVID-19 Shots

Many closely related viruses do indeed spread through the bats.

There are hundreds of corona viruses. Were they given SARS-COV2 before April 2020? I searched, but didn't find a link.

Again, I searched, but found no link.

Nevertheless, you’ve responded somewhere in the neighborhood of 100x in this thread to these idiots. Seems fruitless and frustrating.
He's a big boy if he wants to have a conversation he doesn't need some guy that adds nothing to the conversation but the need for attention. If it bothers you, grow up.

Your best source is an article that refers to a scientist as "Batwoman" and is getting most of it's information from an anonymous twitter user with an axe to grind? Even then, it does not make a claim that the mice were given SARS-COV2 before 2020, nor that any scientists were hospitalized. Were you making that up out of thin air?

Dr. Fauci: “Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about…”

Dr. Fauci is being incredibly dishonest here but you’ve got to admire the speed with which he constructed the strawman.

Senator Paul accused Fauci of lying about the NIH funding the creation of 2 gain-of-function viruses whose development was documented in an academic paper.
Dr. Fauci’s initial denial was to claim those developed viruses didn’t qualify as gain-of-function.

Senator Paul then read the description of gain-of-function right off the NIH website which showed the 2 viruses whose development was described in the paper clearly were products of gain-of-function manipulation.

Dr. Fauci changed the subject to SARS-CoV-2 and angrily said Senator Paul was lying about the NIH funding the creation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that resulted in a pandemic.

Senator Paul didn’t say the NIH funded the creation of SARS-CoV-2. Dr. Fauci attacked a strawman of his own creation. Senator Paul said the NIH funded the creation of the 2 gain-of-function viruses documented in the paper.

I don’t know if SARS-CoV-2 came from the Wuhan lab. Even it if did, I don’t know the NIH funded that research. No one does. What I do know is the Wuhan lab credits the creation of two gain-of-function viruses to NIH funding. Even if Fauci’s earlier statement of never funding gain-of-function research at the lab wasn’t a lie, at minimum it appears to be untrue.

Your best source is an article that refers to a scientist as "Batwoman" and is getting most of it's information from an anonymous twitter user with an axe to grind? Even then, it does not make a claim that the mice were given SARS-COV2 before 2020, nor that any scientists were hospitalized. Were you making that up out of thin air?
The batwoman has been pretty well know for a loooooong time. You are insanely oblivious if you did not know about her.

The NIH has still not fully explained its decision-making and did not reply to questions. Citing a pending investigation, it has declined to release copies of the grant that sent the Wuhan institute about $600,000 between 2014 and 2019. It has also revealed little about its new system for assessing gain-of-function risks, which is carried out by an anonymous review panel whose deliberations are not made public. Until there’s more sunlight, the agency will be fighting speculation, from Paul and others, that what occurred is a scenario Fauci himself had outlined in a 2012 commentary discussing research on pandemic germs.

"Consider this hypothetical scenario,” Fauci wrote. “An important gain-of-function experiment involving a virus with serious pandemic potential is performed in a well-regulated, world-class laboratory by experienced investigators, but the information from the experiment is then used by another scientist who does not have the same training and facilities and is not subject to the same regulations. In an unlikely but conceivable turn of events, what if that scientist becomes infected with the virus, which leads to an outbreak and ultimately triggers a pandemic?”

Wuhan required nothing but gloves and eye protection.

Unnoticed by most, however, was a key difference that significantly shifted the risk calculation. The Chinese work was carried out at biosafety level 2 (BSL-2), a much lower tier than Baric’s BSL-3+.

Fauci funded this research. That is why he never came out and literally HID that the lab leak was a possibility.

The batwoman has been pretty well know for a loooooong time. You are insanely oblivious if you did not know about her.
So, to be clear, you failed to provide a source that the mice were given SARS-COV2 before 2020, nor that any scientists were hospitalized.

Dr. Fauci is being incredibly dishonest here but you’ve got to admire the speed with which he constructed the strawman.
Between 4:05 and 4:11 in that interview, Sen. Paul talks about obscuring responsibility for 4 billion people dying from a pandemic, and Dr. Fauci was responding to that statement. No strawman.

How obtuse do you have to be to miss that?

Senator Paul didn’t say the NIH funded the creation of SARS-CoV-2.
Was there another 4 million dead people Paul was talking about?

Even if Fauci’s earlier statement of never funding gain-of-function research at the lab wasn’t a lie, at minimum it appears to be untrue.
Fauci did point out that the research went through several levels of review, all of which said it was not gain-of-function. If he would have been allowed to answer that question, without having 4 million dead thrown at him, we might have learned why, but Paul didn't really care about that. Do you have evidence that Fauci's claim of multiple levels of review is a lie, or that Paul understand this better than NIH scientists?

No, you're just throwing up smoke.

You sure you wanna go down this route? You already have shown how absolute little you know.
I am always interested in new and reliable information, so this is a win-win for me. You have them and I learn something, or you don't and I enjoy watching your continued empty bravado.

Either way, since what I said is that you have failed to provide a source, it's true.

It's pretty scary that your media hides this from you. This is the type of **** they are really trying to hide with it's "misinformation" 1984 campaign. Here's that all important "Bat Woman" who the media apparently hid from it's sheep as well... Keep in mind this was done at a level 2 safety measure which only required safety glasses I believe. Maybe a mask but I don't think so. Feel free to correct me.

(3) Has your lab done any animal experiments with SARS-related viruses recently? If
so, can you provide any details?

A: We performed in vivo experiments in transgenic (human ACE2 expressing) mice and
civets in 2018 and 2019 in the Institute’s biosafety laboratory. The viruses we used were bat SARSr-CoV close to SARS-CoV. Operation of this work was undertaken strictly following the regulations on biosafety management of pathogenic microbes in laboratories in China. The
results suggested that bat SARSr-CoV can directly infect civets and can also infect mice with human ACE2 receptors. Yet it showed low pathogenicity in mice and no pathogenicity in civets. These data are being sorted and will be published soon.

Ok? You with me?....Summer of 2019... A very short time later.

WASHINGTON—Three researchers from China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology became sick enough in November 2019 that they sought hospital care, according to a previously undisclosed U.S. intelligence report that could add weight to growing calls for a fuller probe of whether the Covid-19 virus may have escaped from the laboratory.

The details of the reporting go beyond a State Department fact sheet, issued during the final days of the Trump administration, which said that several researchers at the lab, a center for the study of coronaviruses and other pathogens, became sick in autumn 2019 “with symptoms consistent with both Covid-19 and common seasonal illness.”

Last edited:
@One Brow

Why engage? They’re either trolling or someone whose POV on this you’ll never change because they’re either too politically corrupted, lack any logic or ability to rationalize, or are just flat out dumb as ****.
It is kind of fun to watch someone get destroyed over and over again and keep trying. It almost makes me want to root for Jazzy, then he posts again...

When you use a homosexual sexual act as an insult, you will be outed.

At any rate, you're pretty pathetic generally, so adding in homophobia doesn't really hurt your reputation all that much.
dude your a (something) with big pharms (something) ducktaped on your (something) u (something). Your the biggest hypocrite of all time . You have no purpose in this thread and you have dismantled with the greatest of ease.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dislike
Reactions: MVP
come on you guys have to turn this thread into democrat vs republican bullcrap. If you buy into politics your dumb af, go start another thread.

• Dislike
Reactions: MVP