What's new

Would anyone care to join me at the Christmas Portland game?

I am dying over here...

Haven't heard anything.

My guess, JA figured out that he really didn't want to go to a Jazz game with any of us (or me, specifically) and found a different option.

I replied at 5:46, why is it showing me at 7:46? It's only 7:15 now? I guess it's going to be a mystery as is the ID of JA. But I think I know who it is, but I won't reveal it -- remember I have good intuition.
You don't live in Utah, right?

Well, I won't reveal it because like I said I have a good hunch who it is and I never would reveal it -- in fact, I would never reveal someone's ID whose intentions are good.
I have it on good authority JazzAvenues intentions are bad.

So sorry. You have been disqualified.

If i don't get this because Em gets it I am going to burn a yule log tomorrow and I'm gonna burn it with anger and malice.

(@JazzAvenues , if you take me I won't even say that you took me. It'll be our little secret)

Last edited:
Okay, well this was fun. I'm guessing JA decided to go a different direction than taking a jazzfanzer.

Happy holidays!

BP, I would like to go, but if you get it, I don't have a problem with it. Hey, it's Christmas, right? Goodwill towards all men, and women, and even Eenie-Meenies.

I replied at 5:46, why is it showing me at 7:46? It's only 7:15 now? I guess it's going to be a mystery as is the ID of JA. But I think I know who it is, but I won't reveal it -- remember I have good intuition.

I am dying over here...

Haven't heard anything.

My guess, JA figured out that he really didn't want to go to a Jazz game with any of us (or me, specifically) and found a different option.

He’s just pissed I can’t go with him, and I understand how he feels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it coincidental that you moved to Utah, @Eenie-Meenie ? AFAIK, you’re not a native Utahn.
Right, I'm a native NYer. You know I've been on the board since the first or second year. For two years, I would write a game summary after every game, like you would read on the Trib or DesNews, and get it out there before they did. I think they're doing it even faster now with the advances in online communication. But at the time, I finished mine, usually in 15 minutes. I used to be a news reporter, so was used to writing reports quickly. I don't know why I stopped. I think it was after S & M retired. But I still have been a faithful follower ever since. I started thinking of moving here three years ago. Not sure if I will settle or not. Need to see how things go. I am a maverick but getting old, so who knows.

Well I got all excited for a minute.

@JazzAvenues it'd be nice if you said something here, whatever it is.