What's new

Would anyone care to join me at the Christmas Portland game?

The golden ticket has been claimed, and the contest is over. As for the rest of you,

willywonka.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-24_20-54-26.png
    upload_2018-12-24_20-54-26.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 12
Two minor rules. The first JazzFanz member who messages me on JazzFanz gets the ticket. And the attendee must agree to maintain my secret identity so as not to explode the myth of JazzAvenues by describing the actual person (if there is one???) behind the name.

Whoever goes with @JazzAvenues to the game, if you reveal to merge secret of his identity I’ll give you 10 thousand likes

The winner will reveal him or herself with a picture at the game tomorrow night!

Eenie-meenie is the grand prize winner. He contacted me at 5:48, and was the first one to PM me. Bulletproof was second, and Idestroyedthetoilet was third. Because they were second and third, they will get advance notice of the next contest should Dr. JazzAvenues need to skip a night.

Eenie-meenie is the grand prize winner. He contacted me at 5:48, and was the first one to PM me. Bulletproof was second, and Idestroyedthetoilet was third. Because they were second and third, they will get advance notice of the next contest should Dr. JazzAvenues need to skip a night.

RIP, JA.

K, who’s gonna do the post-game comments from now on?

Make him buy the beer since he isn’t paying for the ticket. It’s only fair! :)

Go Jazz!!!