What's new

would you rather

would you rather see

• Trey to become the next cp3, but gets only #10th pick

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Get #1 pick, but Trey just becomes average pg like Conley

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters
The more polished and advertised this draft class gets, the more disgust I feel for the tanking.

So I went for Trey to be as good as he can be.

**** the rest.

We're not getting the #1 pick because the FO have sterile braincells. Poll should be updated to Marcus Smart + Conley.

The crazy thing is, Burke would be PERFECT for what Horny is running in PHX. Holy crap. We are probably a playoff team with Horny as our coach this year. It is stunning how bad of a coach Corbin is. Stunning.

This thread goes to show somewhat how some people have really jumped the shark where it comes to the tank. CP3 has been recognized by just about everyone as one of the pre-eminent players in the NBA for years running now. The odds of getting someone significantly better than him in the draft are doubtful, even if we are among the top 3 picks, yet it appears that some have become so enamored with the ray of hope that the draft offers that they'd turn down a sure thing, and not just a sure thing but one of the most sure things in the world, to hold on to the sliver of hope of getting something better.

Yes, CP3 hasn't won anything yet, but neither has just about anyone else not named LeBron, Kobe, or Duncan for years and years (with a couple of exceptions). If we got anyone the equivalent of CP3 in the draft this next year, we should fall down to our knees and pour out our thanks to the supreme creator for such a wonderful blessing.

Holy frick'n cow, but this obsession with the upcoming draft is beginning to reach irrational proportions.

The crazy thing is, Burke would be PERFECT for what Horny is running in PHX. Holy crap. We are probably a playoff team with Horny as our coach this year. It is stunning how bad of a coach Corbin is. Stunning.

Who have you been talking to? You're agenda is painfully obvious if you think that Corbin is a bad coach. Just ask Locke and he'll tell you so.

Depends on who will be available at #1. By the way Mike Conley isn't an average Point Guard in the league he is one of the best perimeter defenders and at least a borderline allstar. I would love to have Jabari Parker and a Mike Conley version PG...

Depends on who will be available at #1.

Spoiler alert........ everyone in the draft is available at #1.

JK, i figure you meant who is going to come out in the draft.

I agree with you about conley by the way.......which is why i chose conley and #1.

I picked option C - Fire Corbin, bring in stud coach to undue all the damage caused by Ty. give burke the freedom and mentoring needed to become the best.. front Office trades, begs and borrows to get a top3 pick.

I will always take an All-Star player over a draft pick...99% of the time. I think the only drafts where I would want the pick would be LeBron's and Shaq's draft. Those were the only SURE things I've seen in my lifetime.