What's new

would you rather

would you rather see

• Trey to become the next cp3, but gets only #10th pick

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Get #1 pick, but Trey just becomes average pg like Conley

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters
CP3 hasn't really done anything in the league... and there's always the argument that pg's don't lead to championships in this day and age.

CP3 hasn't really done anything in the league... and there's always the argument that pg's don't lead to championships in this day and age.

but there is slight risk of picking a bust. Trey turning into CP3 means the best PG in the league for next decade.

it's kinda tough choice, but i would rather see trey becoming the best PG.

Ooh, I love this game, I play it with my kids, but theirs is usually like dad, would you rather have a nice picnic alone with mom, or get chased by zombies and fall in hot lava?

You are much better at this game....

I want to say Conley and Parker, but Memphis already tried that but Parker was gay. Anyway it didn't work so good for them. But maybe Parker is better than gay, who knows.

But Trey is not cp3, Actally he is acb3, but I tangent.

Anyway Trey is not cp3 type, he is more Kemba walker, Mighty Mouse, or want to be Iverson. Surround him with shooters and athletes and let him go....he will take the jazz places. Cp3 has never won anything, Trey will.

Tough question. Mike Conley isn't a bad player...if Trey became Mike Conley and we get a superstar/future HOF player, I'm down with that.