Would you .......

would you trade Jefferson for Bozzer straight up

• YAY(yes)

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • NAY(no)

Votes: 71 94.7%

• Total voters
Under your ideal scenario, Blatche, a 79% FT shooter this season, either:

A. Scores and makes a free throw (3 Points)
B. Scores and misses a free throw (2 Points)
C. Makes 1/2 FT (1 Point)
D. Makes 2/2 FT (2 Point)
E. Misses 2 FT (0 Points)
F. Boozer blocks him, which is highly unlikely for most players
E. Various other scenarios that include missing a free throw and getting an offensive rebound resulting in more points, of course with Boozer down there, the Wizards getting a rebound is highly unlikely.

Boozer got back on defense, none of the Bulls or Wizards even crossed half court. But you guys point the finger at CARLOS and not any of the other players. The Boozer hate here is INCREDIBLE! A Wizard could have beaten Boozer and got the rebound because it's not an issue of rebounding in that play, it's an issue of speed. Boozer did the right thing. Obviously you all wanted him to run full speed and foul Blatche, but Boozer knew the ****er would miss and got the rebound.

Jokes on you, mata facas!!!!!!!!!

You call that getting back on defense? Seriously? shakes Head, walks away.

Wait, come back.

If Boozer didn't get back on defense then how did he get the rebound?

Jogging behind the guy that stole the ball in lew of actually trying to catch up is not defense. He got lucky and the idiot that had the dunk missed.

Boozer is the only player on the floor in any position to make a defensive play and he did not even try. He was content to jog behind and be ready to inbound the ball. He got lucky, it had nothing to do with defense.

Also if Boozer had not given up on the offensive play the guy defending him may not have been able to make that steal at all.

Even though Al hasn't been the 20/10 guy I was hoping for, and even though he drives me insane with not dunking the ball or not taking a step to get an easy layup, I'd still rather have him. He's shown to be pretty tough, he's quite good at the line, his decent low post defense has surprised me considering I've heard that he was just awful, and maybe I optimistically believe that he's still learning the system and will become more effective as the season progresses.

Since we traded AWAY Bozzer to trade FOR Big Al, and everyone is happy with the result, why would we want to undo that?

Mantis!

Welcome to the board. Do you know Matt aka Yell42. I think he's from Melbourne.

Boozer's knock is his defense, and Big Al is bringing us that, so who do you choose -- a guy who plays only one end of the court, or a guy who plays both. One factor helping us this year though is Elson is a good defender off the bench, something we lacked last year, though we had Fess, whose other liabilities negate his defensive presence.

As is known by now per my posts, I actually still like Boozer and root for him whenever it doesn't have implications for the Jazz. However, no way would I vote yes in this poll. Big Al is more important to us, especially against the team that has knocked us out of the 'offs the last three years.

As is known by now per my posts, I actually still like Boozer and root for him whenever it doesn't have implications for the Jazz. However, no way would I vote yes in this poll. Big Al is more important to us, especially against the team that has knocked us out of the 'offs the last three years.

Yeah, it's going to come back to bite you all in the *** if we lose to the Spurs, Mavs, or Nuggets in the playoffs. Teams we would have beaten in the past with BOOZER. Guess what, two teams are playing better than LA this season in the west, they may not even get the top seed. And we are always the 4/5 seed. Bookmark this post, it's going to be a SAD DAY when we get slapped because we don't have Carlos. My man was money in the playoffs.

Yeah, it's going to come back to bite you all in the *** if we lose to the Spurs, Mavs, or Nuggets in the playoffs. Teams we would have beaten in the past with BOOZER. Guess what, two teams are playing better than LA this season in the west, they may not even get the top seed. And we are always the 4/5 seed. Bookmark this post, it's going to be a SAD DAY when we get slapped because we don't have Carlos. My man was money in the playoffs.

Damn, dude, your soapbox must be doubly reinforced or it certainly would have collapsed by now. STFU. kthxbai.

Padding your points rebound stats means nothing in the playoffs if you're not helping your team on the defensive side of the ball, if you're missing crucial free throws, settling for nothing but 18 foot jumpers, and generally acting like a pompous *** to teammates ("I'm the starter. Period."). Seeing as we haven't missed a beat since we lost Boozer (better record, better road record, and better defense) I think that shows how empty Carlos' stats are. This is not a new thing: the stats show that we've routinely been a better team with Boozer not on the floor.

Mantis!

Welcome to the board.
Huh? I was on the old board for a couple of years at least before the Great Crash, and have been here since the Great Resurrection. I just don't post that much, I guess.

Do you know Matt aka Yell42. I think he's from Melbourne.
No, I don't, but asking someone in Adelaide if they know someone in Melbourne is like asking someone in Salt Lake City if they know someone in Denver.

Not in love with Booz - like you and RB - but he is more productive than Al. If Booz could have stayed healthy this is a no brainer. Al does better in the Jazz locker room so how much is that worth?

I'd rather have the current lazy, subpar Jefferson over a smug, iffy-defending, randomly-yelling Bozzer, especially given that I maintain that Jefferson has the potential to be better than Booze.