Would you .......

would you trade Jefferson for Bozzer straight up

• YAY(yes)

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • NAY(no)

Votes: 71 94.7%

• Total voters
kill%20me%20now.jpg

Boozer can't play the 5, Al can (which allows Paul Millsap, arguably the best player of the 3, to play starter's minutes).

Al is 25, Boozer is 29.

Al's contract > Boozer's contract.

It's a no brainer, despite Big Al's spotty play thus far. There are a lot of players I'd trade Big Al for. Boozer isn't one of them (and I don't consider myself a Boozer hater. Dude's gonna be great in Chicago).

Oh wow make this topic after Jefferson goes nuts in the second half and has a block party. Gee, wonder who's going to win this one?

dutch Seriously bro, you're more biased than Keith Olbermann at the Democratic National Convention.

And dont worry Jazz fanz, I got a lot of Boozer stuff in the vault that I'm going to whip out over the holiday weekend. Consider it a Christmas present from Sloanfeld. It's better than the coal that you'll be getting on Saturday.

BOOZER REIGNS SUPREME

So damn lame...

I'm way happier with Jefferson.
No way we come back against Minnesota in the 4th if we had Boozer instead of Jefferson.
We may have still scored 40, but we would have allowed more and lost the game.

Al Jeff all the way.
Please, let Boozer go, and here's to hoping we mee them in the finals.
That would be awesome.

Boozer is doing wonderfully in Chicago. Dunno why people are still so bent out of shape over this. Move the **** on already.

And it's YEA, not yay.

Contract and age make this on obvious chose, ignoring all other comparisons.

And while I love the name of this clip, it's also Carlos Boozer doing something Carlos Boozer-y. Yes, this is a part of that stat dream game last night someone posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yaae43_FNp4&feature=player_embedded

Contract and age make this on obvious chose, ignoring all other comparisons.

And while I love the name of this clip, it's also Carlos Boozer doing something Carlos Boozer-y. Yes, this is a part of that stat dream game last night someone posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yaae43_FNp4&feature=player_embedded

Haha. Wow.

Yes and for one reason. I miss "AND 1!" Now, all I get is a little hammer fist by Big Al.

Sloany, what do you think about that clip? Is it the exception to the rule or the norm when it comes to Carlos?

Sloany, what do you think about that clip? Is it the exception to the rule or the norm when it comes to Carlos?

Under your ideal scenario, Blatche, a 79% FT shooter this season, either:

A. Scores and makes a free throw (3 Points)
B. Scores and misses a free throw (2 Points)
C. Makes 1/2 FT (1 Point)
D. Makes 2/2 FT (2 Point)
E. Misses 2 FT (0 Points)
F. Boozer blocks him, which is highly unlikely for most players
E. Various other scenarios that include missing a free throw and getting an offensive rebound resulting in more points, of course with Boozer down there, the Wizards getting a rebound is highly unlikely.

Boozer got back on defense, none of the Bulls or Wizards even crossed half court. But you guys point the finger at CARLOS and not any of the other players. The Boozer hate here is INCREDIBLE! A Wizard could have beaten Boozer and got the rebound because it's not an issue of rebounding in that play, it's an issue of speed. Boozer did the right thing. Obviously you all wanted him to run full speed and foul Blatche, but Boozer knew the ****er would miss and got the rebound.

Jokes on you, mata facas!!!!!!!!!