What's new

Would you .......

would you trade Jefferson for Bozzer straight up

• YAY(yes)

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • NAY(no)

Votes: 71 94.7%

• Total voters
okay there are still some people in love with bozzer.
if jazz could trade Jefferson for bozzer.
would you do that trade if you where in charge of the jazz

Last edited:
No way, we know we cant get it down with Boozer already. We have tried and failed. Jefferson isnt playing great, but the potential is there. The defense is clearly better. The rebounding problem is apparent, but I think that has a lot to do with the whole team, not just the loss of Boozer.

Bozzer is still incredibly underrated by most Jazz fans, but no, I would not.

We we were what? 16-13 this time last year with boozer? I say bring him back so we can get some more losses!

No, a thousand times no. But I'll take the financial angle. We're paying 25 year old Al Jefferson 13, 14, and 15. The Bulls are paying 29 year old Boozer 14.5, 13.5, 15, 15.3, and 16.9 when he's 33 years old. For karma reasons, I won't say anything but the facts.

Oh wow make this topic after Jefferson goes nuts in the second half and has a block party. Gee, wonder who's going to win this one?

dutch Seriously bro, you're more biased than Keith Olbermann at the Democratic National Convention.

And dont worry Jazz fanz, I got a lot of Boozer stuff in the vault that I'm going to whip out over the holiday weekend. Consider it a Christmas present from Sloanfeld. It's better than the coal that you'll be getting on Saturday.

BOOZER REIGNS SUPREME

Oh wow make this topic after Jefferson goes nuts in the second half and has a block party. Gee, wonder who's going to win this one?

dutch Seriously bro, you're more biased than Keith Olbermann at the Democratic National Convention.

And dont worry Jazz fanz, I got a lot of Boozer stuff in the vault that I'm going to whip out over the holiday weekend. Consider it a Christmas present from Sloanfeld. It's better than the coal that you'll be getting on Saturday.

BOOZER REIGNS SUPREME

Sloany, I think at this point, our current record compared to last year speaks for itself...it's tantamount to yelling out "scoreboard" when someone from the losing team is talking ****.

Sloany, I think at this point, our current record compared to last year speaks for itself...it's tantamount to yelling out "scoreboard" when someone from the losing team is talking ****.

Except for the fact that we have that record with his replacement who is still learning the system. We're winning WHILE we're teaching Al, not winning with him fully up to speed. Of course, he's playing a little defense, too, which we're not real used to round these parts.

Bozzer also went off tonight incase you' have not noticed
30 Points 10 rebounds 7 assist on 11-18 fg shooting.

Dutchy, Jazz fans remember many a nights when Bozzer went off for us...Your point?

How many blocks?? I'll bet 0! Defense wins championships and the only reason why this team is able to come back in games like this are because guys like Al Jefferson are blocking shots... And when they aren't, the opposition is thinking about it and missing their shots...

The only reason why Boozers lack of defense doesn't stick out in Chicago is because of guys like Noah and Deng and their stellar interior help defense... Actually, even though I hated Boozer, there isn't a team that's a better fit for him IMO...

Bozzer also went off tonight incase you' have not noticed
30 Points 10 rebounds 7 assist on 11-18 fg shooting.

How many blocks?? I'll bet 0! Defense wins championships and the only reason why this team is able to come back in games like this are because guys like Al Jefferson are blocking shots... And when they aren't, the opposition is thinking about it and missing their shots...

The only reason why Boozers lack of defense doesn't stick out in Chicago is because of guys like Noah and Deng and their stellar interior help defense... Actually, even though I hated Boozer, there isn't a team that's a better fit for him IMO...

Exactly. Big Al had 7 blocks, and Boozer had 0.

Bozzer = worse contract, less games played, no defense, settles for mediocrity. This shouldn't be a question. I'm glad 95% of the people that voted aren't morans.