What's new

You know what this forum needs? PICS.

Thread needs moar updates. I’ll post when I re-figure our how to upload and to where.

20170708_131254_zps6fw9wle5.jpg

I went to Gamingcon earlier this year with my son, gf, brother and nephew and got a pic with the voice actress from Overwatch - Symmetra. We also met Zynyatta and Roadhog. Roadhog was, by far, the coolest and super personable. He gave my son a signed picture of himself and did some of his voice lines. My lil guy absolutely loved it.

Last edited:

I went to Gamingcon earlier this year with my son, gf, brother and nephew and got a pic with the voice actress from Overwatch - Symmetra. We also met Zynyatta and Roadhog. Roadhog was, by far, the coolest and super personable. He gave my son a signed picture of himself and did some of his voice lines. My lil guy absolutely loved it.
Is your gf like 4 foot 11?

The woman with glasses is hot. She seeing anyone?

Most of the pics in this thread no longer show up. Too bad.

Most of the pics in this thread no longer show up. Too bad.

That's because photobucket charges now, and they're not cheap. If you don't pay, your older photos vanish wherever they've been posted on the web.