What's new

"you were right here.....you were right here...."

He simply missed too many easy layups. Also got blocked so many times under the basket.
Simply too short at 6'3.

Next time Donovan has to go in and dunk over him. The refs truly sucked. But Rudy is getting owned by Capela. And he can't seem to defend their pick and roll. If he goes out, Capela rolls for a dunk. If he stays in the paint, Paul gets an open 10-footer.

As bad as I hate to say it Sissy Chrissy played really well tonight, but his antics should not be rewarded. I'd call a tech on the whiny little bitch in the first 30 seconds if I were reffing it.

Next time Donovan has to go in and dunk over him. The refs truly sucked. But Rudy is getting owned by Capela. And he can't seem to defend their pick and roll. If he goes out, Capela rolls for a dunk. If he stays in the paint, Paul gets an open 10-footer.
Donovan is 6'2. He cant dunk over a center like Capella unless it's off some really great ball movement where he doesnt see it coming. Mitchell tried going at Capella several times his game, but the refs werent giving him the calls.

Hell, O'Neale actually dunked on Capella and got fouled, but they didnt call it.

They also didnt call Capella for a clear moving screen to start the game that got the Rockets a wide open 3 that leveled Mitchell.

Capella got away with a lot of fouls that Gobert has no chance of getting away with against Harden.

As bad as I hate to say it Sissy Chrissy played really well tonight, but his antics should not be rewarded. I'd call a tech on the whiny little bitch in the first 30 seconds if I were reffing it.

Weren't they supposed to put an emphasis on the players whining and challenging the refs so vocally Also for blatant flopping. Guess that went away and swept under the rug, huh?

Call me a **** fan but I think I'm calling this series tonight and I'm done watching. I personally am not even enjoying this as I think Houston has an unfair advantage and the NBA isn't even trying to hide it. Houston is the superior team, no doubt, but it's more frustrating than fun to watch.

I watched us get crushed by GS last year and though it was frustrating, the star treatment wasn't so right in your face. Coaches around the league (Gentry, Rivers) have been fined for calling out this ********, all while Harden has shot 1500 more foul shots than anybody the past 6 years.

It's not good for the NBA or fun to even watch imo.

/Rant