What's new

Your favourite Jerry Sloan quotes

And this one from today's Deseret News: "Whenever you're always bent over grabbing your pants, it's pretty hard to think about what you're doing."

When asked about a player's birthday party, and what type of party he'd like "I think for me, a hoedown would be more appropriate" (not exact but he said something along those lines)

Really? And in the Sloan Quotes thread?

Imagine his post wrapped in quotes.

If that doesn't help. Imagine his post wrapped in quotes with a "-Jerry Sloan" at the end.

If that still doesn't help, imagine this:

"Boozer hurt again? How long this time?" - Jerry Sloan

....most recent Sloan quote? Today: Utah Jazz coach Jerry Sloan was asked if playing at Miami and Orlando was one of the toughest back-to-back games in the league considering the high-profile franchises. "You mean because of the weather?" Sloan joked. "It's a 20-minute flight. It's not so bad."

Sloan tonight: Don't talk no back-to-back crap. With the Bulls we played in Boston, Saint Louis San Francisco, Philadelphia, then Chicago, back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to back.

When asked if Paul Milsap has the green light to shot 3 pointers after the Miami game Sloan said "He does now."

I found that very funny for some reason

On being the first team to win three straight games after trailing by 10 points or more at halftime:

"That'll get you a toothpick and a glass of water when you're hungry," Sloan said. "Nobody cares about that."