What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

What are they paying bledsoe? Does that effect what they would spend on brogdon?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
The Bucks will pay Bledsoe about $17 a year the next 4 years. They already have Giannis locked up. So they will try to keep Brogdon, Lopez, Middleton and Mirotic. Brogdon is the only one who is restricted. I think they keep him unless he gets $30. Then they still might keep him if an unrestricted guy bolts.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ingles and Crowder are bench players. The sooner our fanbase and DL & co. realize this the better. The jazz need to get more athletic on the perimeter.

Ingles is absolutely a starting caliber player. We can't overreact to one bad playoff series. Last year he was fantastic in both the OKC and the Houston series.

Sure. I’d fix them and see how much run I could get out of them.
You’d roll the dice on this one?

broken-dishwasher.jpg

The Bucks will pay Bledsoe about $17 a year the next 4 years. They already have Giannis locked up. So they will try to keep Brogdon, Lopez, Middleton and Mirotic. Brogdon is the only one who is restricted. I think they keep him unless he gets $30. Then they still might keep him if an unrestricted guy bolts.

Damn

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ingles is absolutely starter quality, you'd be hard pressed to find 30 better wings than Ingles in the league. I think he's also the perfect kind of guy to have if you manage to snag yourself a 2nd shot creator to put beside Mitchell since he can do everything to a high level but not an elite level to take pressure off the two.
Maybe, and the Jazz may figure that as well and target Middleton from day 1.
Someone sell me on why Middleton would be good for the Jazz because to me the biggest need from a max/near max guy in the offseason should be another player who can create for themselves or others and Middleton has a bit of a rep for completely disappearing for stretches of games and can't really create for himself or for others.

If only player contracts worked in isolation of their teammates’ contracts and the salary cap like that.
Giannis $25
Bledsoe $15.6

Brogdon $28
Middleton $33
Lopez $15

That's the worst case scenario. Add in Ilyasova ($7), Snell ($11.5) and their rookie and small contracts, and they are still only around $140 million. To keep the whole team intact, they go into the luxury for the first time. It's worth it.

Ingles is absolutely starter quality, you'd be hard pressed to find 30 better wings than Ingles in the league. I think he's also the perfect kind of guy to have if you manage to snag yourself a 2nd shot creator to put beside Mitchell since he can do everything to a high level but not an elite level to take pressure off the two.

Someone sell me on why Middleton would be good for the Jazz because to me the biggest need from a max/near max guy in the offseason should be another player who can create for themselves or others and Middleton has a bit of a rep for completely disappearing for stretches of games and can't really create for himself or for others.

Not going to say he's worth the max, but we'll have to overpay to get anyone. I don't know if its Middleton disappearing or more of Giannis just taking over nowadays. Per36 Middleton averaged 21 points this year, his highest rate ever. With Middleton you get a 6'7" above average wing defender to throw at the elites like Harden, Durant, etc. Of course the big thing you get is a high volume 39% career three point shooter.

Giannis $25
Bledsoe $15.6

Brogdon $28
Middleton $33
Lopez $15

That's the worst case scenario. Add in Ilyasova ($7), Snell ($11.5) and their rookie and small contracts, and they are still only around $140 million. To keep the whole team intact, they go into the luxury for the first time. It's worth it.

Are we ignoring George Hill’s contract?