What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

Draymond Green plays PF but he takes no three pointers anymore
Even if he's wide open he will not try them most of time
But Green plays lock down defense
Favors is similar now
Jazz need more shooters like Warriors

Green and Favors are completely different players. Green is a great ballhandler and playmaker, he often initiates the offense for the Warriors and has averaged 7 assists a game the past four seasons. Green is also able to guard out on the perimeter far better than Favors. Favors is a center in todays NBA.

Green and Favors are completely different players. Green is a great ballhandler and playmaker, he often initiates the offense for the Warriors and has averaged 7 assists a game the past four seasons. Green is also able to guard out on the perimeter far better than Favors. Favors is a center in todays NBA.

He's almost their pg. If Favs could handle and pass like Green and was as versatile of a defender then I'd keep him all damn day. Get more shooting at a different position. I'm not sure how someone could watch basketball and think they are similar.

He's almost their pg. If Favs could handle and pass like Green and was as versatile of a defender then I'd keep him all damn day. Get more shooting at a different position. I'm not sure how someone could watch basketball and think they are similar.

Exactly. If Favors had Green's skillset he would be able to fit very well next to Gobert and we'd have to reason to ever get rid of him.

Can't wait for the idiot referencing regular season stats and completely ignoring us getting our doors blown in in a sweep two seasons ago...and three.
All I’m saying is we had their number the last two years, I never said we would beat them, just that the jazz would have confidence going in. Those are two different things.

All I’m saying is we had their number the last two years, I never said we would beat them, just that the jazz would have confidence going in. Those are two different things.

When they don’t take us seriously we can kick their ***... when they decide to play against us they have done quite well. The first GS game was one of the best games I’ve seen is play against them and they beat us... it was early season and they were serious... they also shot really well but it was a performance they were more likely to than us to duplicate.

I think we could beat them next year assuming KD nails and they don’t get something awesome in FA, but I wouldn’t feel super confident.

Draymond Green plays PF but he takes no three pointers anymore
Even if he's wide open he will not try them most of time
But Green plays lock down defense
Favors is similar now
Jazz need more shooters like Warriors
Possibly the worst player comparison in history.

Except we didn’t have their number. At all. The regular season means jack ****. The playoffs are what matters. And we saw just how much better they were and are than us. So yeah, we didn’t have their number.

Last edited:
Except we didn’t have their number. At all. The regular season means jack ****. The playoffs are what matters. And we saw just how much better they were and are than us. So yeah, we didn’t have their number.
Again, I never said we’d win just that we’d go in having recent success against them. Also, I think this is a much better team than three years ago. And Durant did get injured.

Again, I never said we’d win just that we’d go in having recent success against them. Also, I think this is a much better team than three years ago. And Durant did get injured.

Speaking of Durant. The more I see the less I like. Call it whatever you will. But I’d probably still dislike him in a Jazz Jersey. Dudes just crap.

Dude an amazing BB player. Like, best in the world? He seems like an insecure, backstabbing prick personally.

Seems like he’s just too normal to me... can’t stay off social media... is sensitive for sure... backstabbing? Idk

He seems like a good guy off the court to me. I hate that he went to a super duper team but I don’t think I could play my whole career with Westbrook either. It was a good business move for him.