What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

Would Houston include picks to get off Paul? If so, how many? Also, how many would it take for people here to say yes?

Noodling on this...

Let’s say we send Exum and Houston takes Snell from Milwaukee and Milwaukee sends a pick for taking that salary...

We get CP3 and #30... traded after they make the pick for Stephen purposes... we use our space to absorb CPs deal...

I don’t think they’d send picks... but it’s funny we ask them to for him but in the Love deals we end up giving a pick... CP is better than Love... has a slightly better contract imo (more per year but less years) and played more games than Love did.

It wouldn’t be my first, second, or third choice but I like it more than Love Wiggins and some of the garbage being flung around the forum.

Noodling on this...

Let’s say we send Exum and Houston takes Snell from Milwaukee and Milwaukee sends a pick for taking that salary...

We get CP3 and #30... traded after they make the pick for Stephen purposes... we use our space to absorb CPs deal...

I don’t think they’d send picks... but it’s funny we ask them to for him but in the Love deals we end up giving a pick... CP is better than Love... has a slightly better contract imo (more per year but less years) and played more games than Love did.

It wouldn’t be my first, second, or third choice but I like it more than Love Wiggins and some of the garbage being flung around the forum.
Ewe gross. I hate the idea of Love but ill take him over a 34 year old often injured CP3 any day. CP3 looked terrible in the playoffs. It was his worst playoffs ever. Terrible shooting percentages, turned the ball over a ton and didnt get that many assists. He looked a step too slow and that is going to get worse.

Ewe gross. I hate the idea of Love but ill take him over a 34 year old often injured CP3 any day. CP3 looked terrible in the playoffs. It was his worst playoffs ever. Terrible shooting percentages, turned the ball over a ton and didnt get that many assists. He looked a step too slow and that is going to get worse.

It still was more than enough to beat us with our horrible pg play

Our guard play was weak. We just played Donovan drive and force shots ...
Sure, we need better guard play. I dont know what your point is.

We also looked weaker from everywhere because we didnt make our wide open shots we normally make. It kills us when we are cold. Just like it does for most teams.

Either way CP3 and his 38, 41, and 44 million over the next 3 years is not the solution.

Sure, we need better guard play. I dont know what your point is.

We also looked weaker from everywhere because we didnt make our wide open shots we normally make. It kills us when we are cold. Just like it does for most teams.

Either way CP3 and his 38, 41, and 44 million over the next 3 years is not the solution.

I'm not implying that with get bitch Paul. I'm saying we need a better pg to run the offense and can stretch the defense.

I'm not implying that with get bitch Paul. I'm saying we need a better pg to run the offense and can stretch the defense.
I think just about everyone on this board agrees with that. I would also be okay if we got a solid SG as well that could handle the ball and Mitchell plays the PG.

If it was just Chris Paul the player I might be able to say yes... it’s all the extra.

Great news though... warriors are decimated... Rockets look to be on the brink.