What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

Lol. Can U tell me how Conley and Donovan would score against Ben and Dante

Yes, by shooting,driving, and the pick and roll.

Conley in games against Simmons has averaged above his normal numbers and scored 26.5 ppg and shot 43.8% from 3 with Simmons as the primary defender. I think he is doing just fine. Oh he also averages 5.5 assists and his TO numbers go way down to 1 per game. Mitchell finds ways to score on everyone and I am sure he will be fine against Exum. Especially since Mitchell is so much stronger than him. I have no worries about it.

76ers on the other hand would struggle a lot. 2 guys that cant shoot we just pack the paint and have 2 elite rim defenders in there. Easy peasy.

Maybe you should do some research before spewing stuff out your mouth.

I thought kids these days are good with computers. I guess not in Australia? Or are you just the exception?

Conley in games against Simmons has averaged above his normal numbers and scored 26.5 ppg and shot 43.8% from 3 with Simmons as the primary defender. I think he is doing just fine. Oh he also averages 5.5 assists and his TO numbers go way down to 1 per game. Mitchell finds ways to score on everyone and I am sure he will be fine against Exum. Especially since Mitchell is so much stronger than him. I have no worries about it.

76ers on the other hand would struggle a lot. 2 guys that cant shoot we just pack the paint and have 2 elite rim defenders in there. Easy peasy.

I thought kids these days are good with computers. I guess not in Australia? Or are you just the exception?
Dante is going to get his jumper going this season. The amount of hate Dante gets on this forum is disgraceful. And people saying to trade ingles that will never happen. Joe's a champ

Dante is going to get his jumper going this season. The amount of hate Dante gets on this forum is disgraceful. And people saying to trade ingles that will never happen. Joe's a champ
I agree that Dante gets too much hate. Expecting him to be a beast is a little much.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I am a Dante fan. Him getting a jumper would be great. But he has been in the NBA for 5 years and has never shown he is a consistent shooter. Its unlikely it will just appear this year. But that is nice hopeful thinking. Besides Exum and Simmons both cannot play off the ball. They both suck off the ball. So one of them will suck if they play together. They both need the ball to be effective. Exum in the corner or Simmons in the corner is not going to turn out well.

I do like debating with you though, it always makes me look good because you are pretty easy to prove wrong.

I like that you ignored the fact that Conley has owned Simmons when Simmons has guarded him, lol.

Also... how Dante gonna play defense from the trainers room...

I am a Dante fan. Him getting a jumper would be great. But he has been in the NBA for 5 years and has never shown he is a consistent shooter. Its unlikely it will just appear this year. But that is nice hopeful thinking. Besides Exum and Simmons both cannot play off the ball. They both suck off the ball. So one of them will suck if they play together. They both need the ball to be effective. Exum in the corner or Simmons in the corner is not going to turn out well.

I do like debating with you though, it always makes me look good because you are pretty easy to prove wrong.

I like that you ignored the fact that Conley has owned Simmons when Simmons has guarded him, lol.
No way Conley has owned Simmons. U don't prove me wrong. Just think about it Ben is 6-10 Dante nearly 6-7. Both athletic and fast. U can't be that silly to think that donovan and Conley would be fine against them

All he needs is a jumper and everything changes. And he will

Yes, he needs to learn to shoot open shots to take a step forward. He is never going to be a good shooter though. The best we can hope for is that he can hit open set shots. He isnt going to be a pull up shooter or step back shooter.

He also needs to be healthy for any of that to matter. Hopefully he can do that, but its still a hope.

No way Conley has owned Simmons. U don't prove me wrong. Just think about it Ben is 6-10 Dante nearly 6-7. Both athletic and fast. U can't be that silly to think that donovan and Conley would be fine against them

I just posted the stats. Those are facts. Conley plays much better against Simmons than other PGs. Simmons cant guard him.

I wish it weren’t that easy to hate in Dante, but it is. Forget a jumper, he needs shoot better from the 3. If he’s a good 3 point shooter it’ll make it easier for him to drive. 1 pump fake from the 3 and he’ll drive right to the rim

Yes, he needs to learn to shoot open shots to take a step forward. He is never going to be a good shooter though. The best we can hope for is that he can hit open set shots. He isnt going to be a pull up shooter or step back shooter.

He also needs to be healthy for any of that to matter. Hopefully he can do that, but its still a hope.
He's already said he thought before he got injured everything clicked in his mind that he could be great and he said he needs to learn to shoot off the dribble and knock down that open jumper more regularly. I'm going to back him to do so.

Ben doesn't usually defend pgs so U might be wrong
I'm not, he did. Did you watch the games? I thought you were a fan. I watch more 76ers games than any team but the Jazz. I'm in Philly right now. I've been a 76ers fan since they drafted Allen Iverson. But that's long before you were born. 76ers need to make the hard move and move Ben to pf or better yet trade him. They need a PG that can actually shoot. It's hard to run a pick and roll if both defenders sag off.

He's already said he thought before he got injured everything clicked in his mind that he could be great and he said he needs to learn to shoot off the dribble and knock down that open jumper more regularly. I'm going to back him to do so.
I believe in him as well if he is healthy. He isn't going to be a shooter like that. But if he shoots open 3s well and stays healthy I expect good things from him. Even if not, just healthy he can be a really solid role player. Lock down defense and scoring burst as backup pg.

I'm not, he did. Did you watch the games? I thought you were a fan. I watch more 76ers games than any team but the Jazz. I'm in Philly right now. I've been a 76ers fan since they drafted Allen Iverson. But that's long before you were born. 76ers need to make the hard move and move Ben to pf or better yet trade him. They need a PG that can actually shoot. It's hard to run a pick and roll if both defenders sag off.
No Ben will get his jumper. I watch the 76ers depends on the matchup with different teams who he defends

I believe in him as well if he is healthy. He isn't going to be a shooter like that. But if he shoots open 3s well and stays healthy I expect good things from him. Even if not, just healthy he can be a really solid role player. Lock down defense and scoring burst as backup pg.
He can be better than a backup of please

So I’d that the standard we go by — that we go ahead and judge people by how great they think they can become? Fantastic.