What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

I like some of those names... tolliver and Selden at the min are solid/reasonable

I think Ariza ends up making closer to 10M than room exception money unfortunately.

House is fine... I think Carroll is a room exception candidate and I’d add Luol Deng to the min list. He played solid last year... think he may have a little bit left.

If we can find a cheap stretch option I also like Garrett Temple.
House is my favorite. I think he's on his way to becoming a Covington type of role player. I think if we can get him for the room MLE this would be a huge win - not only will he improve our rotation, but it will weaken one of our main competitors...

I like this list, though I think Ariza is going to command quite a bit more than the room MLE.

I would keep Favs and try to trade Dante for a lower salaried player we like and then use the additional cap space, exceptions, and minimums to fill out the roster.
Yeah. Very possible... some of those will get more, some of them will get less... I'm just giving some options that seem reasonable to me.

House is my favorite. I think he's on his way to becoming a Covington type of role player. I think if we can get him for the room MLE this would be a huge win - not only will he improve our rotation, but it will weaken one of our main competitors...

I don’t think he will be anywhere near what Covington is on defense... RoCo gets so many deflections... do you know House’s numbers there?

I don’t think he will be anywhere near what Covington is on defense... RoCo gets so many deflections... do you know House’s numbers there?
No, I have no idea about them. I just checked them - Covington gets 4.3 per 40 and House gets 1.5 per 40 so there is indeed big difference in this specific stat. I think he's a pretty good defender overall though... especially when you consider the price we are considering paying him.

No, I have no idea about them. I just checked them - Covington gets 4.3 per 40 and House gets 1.5 per 40 so there is indeed big difference in this specific stat. I think he's a pretty good defender overall though... especially when you consider the price we are considering paying him.

I like him... tough to beat the price.

I think we should offer the wiz a sign and trade sending Favors and Ingles for Portis Parker and Rui (10th pick). Then use our room exception on Wes Matthews and keep Sef and Raul.

Conley/Exum/Neto
Mitchell/Mathews
O’Neal/Niang/Sefolosha
Portis/Parker/Rui
Gobert/Bradley

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

upload_2019-6-22_13-36-25.jpeg

Even if we don’t get any of these free agents it’s amazing to see this.

I wonder how much we would have to offer Portis to keep the Wizards from matching?

Dante has been depleting us his whole career. He’s the most injured jazz player to ever be taken in the first round. We should have included him in the Memphis trade, and pushed for Delon Wright!

Dante has been depleting us his whole career. He’s the most injured jazz player to ever be taken in the first round. We should have included him in the Memphis trade, and pushed for Delon Wright!
Trade Dante to 76ers. What will Donovan and Conley do when being guarded by Ben and Dante nothing

I'm being serious Ben and Dante on the 76ers they would shut down every team's guards in the NBA. And when they played the jazz Conley and Donovan won't do anything. And Dante's jumper will come along and it will be all over. They will be the fastest most athletic best defensive backcourt in NBA. Everyone knows this once Dante gets his jumper this year. Everyone knows Donovan and Conley wouldn't do anything against Ben and Dante

Trade Dante to 76ers. What will Donovan and Conley do when being guarded by Ben and Dante nothing

Yes, we saw you post this already 100 times. You can stop posting this over and over again. I understand you are excited to have your favorite 2 players on the same team. I know as a kid its hard to keep your enthusiasm down, but I believe in you.

Dante won’t do ****, he’ll be sitting on the bench wearing a very nice suit. Also, they’re not in our conference, so they aren’t a real issue!!!!!

Yes, we saw you post this already 100 times. You can stop posting this over and over again. I understand you are excited to have your favorite 2 players on the same team. I know as a kid its hard to keep your enthusiasm down, but I believe in you.
Lol. Can U tell me how Conley and Donovan would score against Ben and Dante