What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

So you joined in 2018 ? So you didn't see him play being a bust from the previous years or being drafted ? You clearly think with your heart not your head. So how is dating Exum? are your massages helping his injuries? Did all of his unearned contract extension money that has shackled us in getting to the next level lead to a shopping spree for you . Idiot. You are a dumbass rookie on this board
Blah blah blah. Rocks in your head lol

Quin has said many times how good Dante can be. Do I think quin should gave him more playing time absolutely. Sometimes with young players with a ton of potential the coach treats them different cause they don't want them to pick up bad habits. Quin has also said his speed and size are unique. He has the best speed and size combination in the league.
D94YZq4UwAAQsJ1

Giannis, Ben and Dante are the best top 3 athletes in the league. When we are talking about speed and size. The 2 great Aussies

And the people saying to move Joe for Royce out of the Starting lineup. Well you're a disgrace. Joe is much better than royce

And the people saying to move Joe for Royce out of the Starting lineup. Well you're a disgrace. Joe is much better than royce

I agree 100%. But I think the idea is that we no longer have scoring from the bench. And moving joe to the bench gives us scoring there.

We have 2 games left in the season and (in my opinion) we need a big blow up. Rudy will be 27 next season and we really need to maximize him before he 'may' want to leave.

So, what do you do?

Claim "our chemistry is really solid and we need another year to get healthy." Sign a 35+ year old vet, a g-leaguer, and a draft pick to call it a season?

Do you shoot for the stars and throw contracts out there for Kemba, Tobias, etc and hopefully land one?

Let's hear it.

I'd go for Kemba and open up the market to literally everyone on our team signed the following season not named donovan or rudy.
I'd call the pistons and offer favors, jae or ingles, exum, Allen, and this years pick and next years pick for Blake (should get it done). Probably sign neto again, get another backup on the cheap and fill in the rest with some shooters.

Kemba
Donovan
Ingles/jae
Blake
Rudy

That's a great starting lineup with still royce, neto, korver coming off the bench. We can create, Blake Kemba can score, gives us great spacing

I'm glad DL and JZ listen to you. I bet it feels good.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Jazz FO did so good they got three short videos about them on ESPNs front page. Towards the bottom of the page sure. But they’re there.