What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

lol @ a team with Jrue/Mitchell/Ingles/Harris/Gobert + bench depth in Thriller's highly unrealistic scenario losing in the 1st round. They'd easily have HCA and they'll be able to match up with a team they don't have a significant matchup problem against.
Depends on the matchup and also if they play team basketball. No iso stuff

Depends on the matchup and also if they play team basketball. No iso stuff
Jrue Holiday is like the best case scenario for what Exum could eventually be if you gave Jrue a little more speed + length but took away alot of his strength, so if you think the Jazz are still a 1st round exit with Jrue running the show then idk what to tell you. Stats suggest they have a very similar playstyle (e.g. similar %s of shots at the rim), and even though Jrue isn't a pure point I don't think Exum really is either, but both are elite at putting pressure on the rim consistently from the guard positions.

edit: well, a healthy Exum who isn't rusty at least.

Jrue Holiday is like the best case scenario for what Exum could eventually be if you gave Jrue a little more speed + length but took away alot of his strength, so if you think the Jazz are still a 1st round exit with Jrue running the show then idk what to tell you. Stats suggest they have a very similar playstyle (e.g. similar %s of shots at the rim), and even though Jrue isn't a pure point I don't think Exum really is either, but both are elite at putting pressure on the rim consistently from the guard positions.

edit: well, a healthy Exum who isn't rusty at least.
Jrue is great. Depends on the Matchup

This whole game of what ifs is so goddamn stupid. Go take up golf or keep playing fortnite.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

If your insults were as good as your jazz knowledge I wouldn't have to diss you lol your name calling is weak just like your posts. Anyways talk sense when you respond to my post. Most on here agree with my stance on this topic. Sometimes the more you say and how you say it reveals your ignorance.

Choosing to die on the "Mitchell was better than MJ in his first two seasons because he won more!" hill is a really weird hill to die on.
I don't understand how this conversation is that tough. MJ had a great rookie year. 28 ppg. Great stats. His team lost 3-1 to the Bucks in the first round. His second year, he played a handful of games then broke his leg. Out for the year.

Donovan was a lower pick and didn't take off until November. He was still the catalyst for a team who won a first round series over a team with the defending MVP and two other future hall of famers. In his 2nd year, Donovan led his team to 50 wins while scoring close to 24 per game. If you consider that MJ averaged 9+ free throws per game his first two seasons to Donovan's 4, you can see how MJ was able to score 4-5 more ppg.

So yes, Mitchell has had a better start to his career than MJ through two years.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Jazz should be looking for bargains like they could’ve had last year, guys like B-jelly and joe Harris.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but if the jazz can’t lure the Harris’s of the world, we should bring back Millsap on a 18milloin deal and find some low cost upgrades and shooters. In this scenario we keep Favors who starts next to Gobert with Millsap clearly being the 6th man playing the Crowder role
Maybe but they might have to throw in a sweetener...
i used to eat those little packets of sweeteners as a kid

tobias harris was in brick laying mode today, but I stil think he'd be a fit.

you go after
brogdon
harris
conley
kemba

brogdon might be realistic, but it be an over-pay, as goes for harris.

If your insults were as good as your jazz knowledge I wouldn't have to diss you lol your name calling is weak just like your posts. Anyways talk sense when you respond to my post. Most on here agree with my stance on this topic. Sometimes the more you say and how you say it reveals your ignorance.

"Anyways talk sense when you respond to my post."

How does one go about comprehending this garbage?

"Anyways talk sense when you respond to my post."

How does one go about comprehending this garbage?

What's garbage to you is wisdom amongst the forum. I feel that my intelligence level decreases by responding to your foolish posts. But I will be the mature one and won't comment on your posts and responses and please don't for mine. We obviously don't have the same view and Insults don't solve anything.

tobias harris was in brick laying mode today, but I stil think he'd be a fit.

you go after
brogdon
harris
conley
kemba

brogdon might be realistic, but it be an over-pay, as goes for harris.

Guys like Harris and Hayward can be more consistent when they are the first or second option on a nightly basis... when they are 3rd 4th bananas it’s hard to be consistent. It isn’t even shots it’s touches... really helps if your comfortable. Part of the reason Klay doesn’t get enough credit. One of my favorite guys to follow and watch. So steady in that role then when they need him he seems to step it up another level.

HA!

No. They wouldn't imo.

But maybe they are absolutely stupid??

It’s more like would they take our next three picks for him... and I think it’s still a no.

we still won 50 games with them. imagine us with a legit pg.

We have a legit pg! What we need badly are guys that can make 3 pointers when they get the ball from Rubio...wide open....and miss most of them!

Rubio is ok, his problem is that he cant shoot, but he has another problem, he cant keep anybody in front of him. He gets cut up on defense. If rubio were the same player on offense but clamp people on defense hed be that guy, but hes average. Thats the problem.

Donovan Mitchell is better than Michael Jordan ever was

Maybe...

In Jordan's 3rd year, he averaged 37 points per game but still didn't win a playoff series. Donovan would have to have a monster 3rd season to keep up with or be ahead of MJ. If DM averaged around 30 points per game and won a playoff series or two, I would say that Donovan had a better first 3 years in the league than MJ if that were to happen.